Duke and Anna

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
g-mom

Duke and Anna

Postby g-mom » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:04 am

Ilove anna with luke,this Duke and Anna S/L is just boring the flashbacks were interesting for a minute but i did'nt like duke the first time around definitely dont like him now i hope Luke hurry and expose him so he can bring Robin back,wrap this whole mess up,Duke can be killed off,sent to jail or just disappear does'nt matter as long as he is gone,i know there's a lot of Duke fans who wont agree with what i said but its JMO

stonecoldhot

Re: Duke and Anna

Postby stonecoldhot » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:32 am

Quote g-mom: Ilove anna with luke,this Duke and Anna S/L is just boring the flashbacks were interesting for a minute but i did'nt like duke the first time around definitely dont like him now i hope Luke hurry and expose him so he can bring Robin back,wrap this whole mess up,Duke can be killed off,sent to jail or just disappear does'nt matter as long as he is gone,i know there's a lot of Duke fans who wont agree with what i said but its JMO

ITA Never liked Duke

ChargerGirl

Re: Duke and Anna

Postby ChargerGirl » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote g-mom: Ilove anna with luke,this Duke and Anna S/L is just boring the flashbacks were interesting for a minute but i did'nt like duke the first time around definitely dont like him now i hope Luke hurry and expose him so he can bring Robin back,wrap this whole mess up,Duke can be killed off,sent to jail or just disappear does'nt matter as long as he is gone,i know there's a lot of Duke fans who wont agree with what i said but its JMO

ITA Never liked Duke

Make that three because I never liked Duke either. And I don't like him now any better. I find it somewhat unbelievable that Anna isn't herself doing DNA tests or whatever she can to find out if this man is actually Duke since she just went through the whole Robin thing but find it believable because she wants it to be true that he is Duke. It's far easier to let yourself be caught up in the past because it's safe whereas the future is the unknown. JMO

Return to “General Hospital”