SHOULD JASON TO BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
trufan

SHOULD JASON TO BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY?

Postby trufan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:24 am

I SAY YES, YES, YES, JASON DESERVES TO HAVE HIS OWN KID. SAM IS CRYING TO HIM LIKE IF HER BABY WAS HIS, BUT REMEMBER IT WASN'T IT WAS SONNY'S. JASON IS A STAND UP GUY WHO IS ALWAYS READY TO TAKE CARE OF SOME ONE ELSES KID. CARLY, & SAM HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TO JUDGE HIM, ON HIS DESICION WHEN HE WAS READY TO TAKE THEIR KIDS FOR HIS. NOW HE ACTUALLY HAS A CHANCE AT BEING HAPPY. LOOK AT HOW HAPPY SONNY IS WITH HIS KIDS. WHO CARES ABOUT LUCKY! HE'S GOT A KID ON THE WAY WITH MAXIE, SO WHY CAN'T LIZ HAVE ONE WITH JASON, HECK SHE'S ALREARY GOT A KID FROM ZANDER.BUT I WANT JASON & SAM TO BE TOGETHER, RIC WAS RIGHT SAM IS ONE STEP AWAY FROM A PROSTITUTE. SHE'S ALWAYS TAKING HER MOM'S LEFT OVERS- SHE'S ALSO GOT LIZ LEFTOVER- HA,HA,HA! :-)

LovinGH

Re: SHOULD JASON TO BE THE FATHER OF LIZ'S BABY?

Postby LovinGH » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:02 pm

Yes...I want Jason and Liz to be together sooo bad! Sam needs to grow up and become more independent!

cherturn

Postby cherturn » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:44 pm

I hope its Jasons baby just for jason. He wants to be daddy even if its not his. So I say Jason all the way.

cincin

Postby cincin » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:17 pm

Jason should be the daddy! :D

Yellow Rose

Postby Yellow Rose » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:27 pm

NO! I want Lucky to be the daddy.

AlyandNyk

Postby AlyandNyk » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:39 pm

I hope the baby's father is Lucky..That way Jason can move on with Sam and they can have a baby of their own..Baby Samson.... :-) coochie coochie coo....If Liz would of kept her legs closed Jason wouldn't of felt so obligated to her. She's always telling Ric that she has her Grams and Nicholas to help her with her problems, so why does she run to Jason all the time, she should have ran to them. I think she knew better because she knew if she tried that sh*t with Nicholas, Emily would of b**ch slapped her. Jason WANTS to work it out with Sam. Liz was just something he got caught up in the moment with.

Yellow Rose

Postby Yellow Rose » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:07 pm

I hope it's Lucky's. I don't believe that Maxie is pregnant anyway. After seeing her face on today's show when Dr. Lee said she had some free time to do an examination, it confirm my suspicions.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:42 pm

It would be nice if Liz had a baby by her husband for once. :) :)) At this point I do not think that Jason needs to be a father. First, get another job than think about having a family. Liz needs to get back to her job, walking around like she is special.

Molykat5054

Postby Molykat5054 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:11 pm

No but I think that's what the outcome will be. The writers insist on making it tough for love ot enter in the picture and stay there! Look at Sonny/Emily, Lucky/Liz, Courtney/Nikolas, etc. etc. No one seems to stay in-love. Everyone is cursed!!! I would rather see it be Lucky's baby. I don't think Jason and Sam need this right now.

sexis

Postby sexis » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:12 pm

hell no! i personally think one day JJ'll be back if gh doesn't ruin ll2 anymore than they have!!

Return to “General Hospital”