whos better for jason sam or liz?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LAURAB2002

Re: whos better for jason sam or liz?

Postby LAURAB2002 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:10 am

i think elizabeth is better women for him :] dont get me wrong i like sam, but not with jason anymore. she needs to move on with her life, and lucky. and i think the baby is jason :)

ladyg

Postby ladyg » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:35 pm

sam is because she loves him for who he is and accepts his life stlye. it takes a really strong woman to be able to do that because of the danger. way to go sam.

Jasons_Bullet

Postby Jasons_Bullet » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:58 pm

Sam because she is tough and beautiful. She stands beside Jason and can handle the danger.No offense to Elizabeth fans but she is a wimp. She wanted to be with Jason but just couldn't handle his job. What is to worry about when you have Jason? Nothing. Yes Liz is beautiful but she is not tough she crys way to much. And yes Sam does cry but she has reason to cry Liz is always crying about her screwed up life. Liz did shred that file of Jason but Sam hass been through a lot more for Jason. JaSam 4 ever! Lucky and Liz are perfect for each other. Licky or whatever you call them 4 ever!

miss opinionated

Postby miss opinionated » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:14 pm

sam seems a little shady herself , so she is more at home with the seedy side of jason's life . but i root for liz. with sam you can never tell if she wants jason , a baby , her mother's love or much of anything else in the world because she really loves them , or because she thinks that will make her life complete . for all of her talking sam , never convince me that she is sincere . she is to obsessed with people thinking she is "trash " to show anyone her true worth , . i think she needs to figure out who she is and what she wants befor commiting to anyone .

sdeshazo

Postby sdeshazo » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:27 pm

Liz might be better because she will keep jason out of trouble.

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:42 pm

Quote sdeshazo: Liz might be better because she will keep jason out of trouble.

why wouldn't sam keep jason out of trouble? andliz gets in trouble just as much as sam does. just recently ric framed her and that isn't sam's fault. :|

luckydi1981

Postby luckydi1981 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:31 am

Quote avornes: I agree I don't think he should be with Sam or Liz. Sam shouldn't have slept with Ric of all people. Jason need to be with someone like Carly, but since she's out of the picture bring someone new in for him. :-)

luckydi1981

Postby luckydi1981 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:35 am

Is everybody really so surprised that Sam was with Ric? She was drunk and wanted him, so what? Jason is not a saint. Now they should get back together. ~)

tripelhhh

Postby tripelhhh » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:34 am

I want Sam with Jason, Liz can go back to Lucky, I like Liz just don't mess things up for Jason & Sam, PLEASE

tripelhhh

Postby tripelhhh » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:39 am

I agree please put Sam with Jason, there is nothing Sam wouldn't do for Jason, She back's Him all the way, all the time, So Sam Is way better than Liz, thank you.

Return to “General Hospital”