❤ DANIEL EDWARD MORGAN ❤

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jacinx417

Re: ❤ DANIEL EDWARD MORGAN ❤

Postby jacinx417 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Quote sweeetness: I love that name! :))

Nothing against that name, but I will say "What A Waste". I can't believe that they had a Whole show based on Sam's fantasy......No matter what, it could have been said in a few minutes. Wasted (and erased) the whole episode.
I am neither a Jasam love or hater but, the show has other interests, and I was Truly Disappointed. I have been watching this show forever and I am sorry to see Steve leave, but to waste the viewers' time. aUGH

dwja

Postby dwja » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Maybe Sam will use it when she gets the baby back. :D :D

hayleedog

Postby hayleedog » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Quote dwja:

I hope so, I was disappointed she named the baby after Jason when he was born. Maybe she could name him Daniel Edward Jason Morgan :D

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Quote hayleedog:
Quote dwja:

I hope so, I was disappointed she named the baby after Jason when he was born. Maybe she could name him Daniel Edward Jason Morgan :D

It is a beautiful name. And hopefully when they get the baby back they will use it for him.

WinstonsMom

Postby WinstonsMom » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Since "Jason" is moving on, I thought that this was the way that Jason and Sam could share the "what ifs" of a happy ending, that they shared tender moments, and she will have that to remember when she gets the baby back but is alone.

lovelovegh

Postby lovelovegh » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Quote jacinx417:

Nothing against that name, but I will say "What A Waste". I can't believe that they had a Whole show based on Sam's fantasy......No matter what, it could have been said in a few minutes. Wasted (and erased) the whole episode.
I am neither a Jasam love or hater but, the show has other interests, and I was Truly Disappointed. I have been watching this show forever and I am sorry to see Steve leave, but to waste the viewers' time. aUGH

I totally disagree with you, it was nice to see some happiness even if it was a fantasy. Love the babies name and wish they had done it this way in the first place

anybeth22

Postby anybeth22 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Quote hayleedog:
Quote dwja:

I think the Jason Jr was only for a plot point with Tea name him Victor Jr. I was ok if they stuck with the name but didn't think they would. I think that's why they included Jason telling Carly his name wouldn't be Jason. Lol

It was a great episode. And not just because of jasam. The fun and happiness from everyone was awesome to see. And for me personally they used the cast I loved! Only person I'd have liked to see was Sonny.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Quote jacinx417:

I have not seen the episode yet but it was probably done to slow things down. the calm before the storm so to speak.

frustratedfan

Postby frustratedfan » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm confused....why the name change? Who fantasizes about their child under a different name?

Return to “General Hospital”