Will they recast Jason? thoughts- speculation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: Will they recast Jason? thoughts- speculation

Postby Bizlet » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Quote h0209:
Quote Bizlet: I think that all depends whether or not they can get him to commit to the anniversary episode in April of 2013 and how Jasam is handled. If Kelly leaves too and they ride off into the sunset together with the baby to make periodic reuturns like the anniversary episode than there won't be a recast.

I was just thinking that very storyline! I love that idea not breaking up Jason and Sam forever and especially with the baby reveal no way Jason would leave Sam alone. I dont know about Kelly Monaco and her contract but maybe keep her on recurring? that way she can be around from time to time but Jason can be off screen and mentioned like John did with Natalie?

That would work best if Kelly sticks around. Sam can be in PC with the baby and her family just keeping Jason in the background somehow. Maybe he will relocate to Pinevalley or Landview.

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote h0209:
Quote Bizlet: I think that all depends whether or not they can get him to commit to the anniversary episode in April of 2013 and how Jasam is handled. If Kelly leaves too and they ride off into the sunset together with the baby to make periodic reuturns like the anniversary episode than there won't be a recast.

I was just thinking that very storyline! I love that idea not breaking up Jason and Sam forever and especially with the baby reveal no way Jason would leave Sam alone. I dont know about Kelly Monaco and her contract but maybe keep her on recurring? that way she can be around from time to time but Jason can be off screen and mentioned like John did with Natalie?

That would work best if Kelly sticks around. Sam can be in PC with the baby and her family just keeping Jason in the background somehow. Maybe he will relocate to Pinevalley or Landview.

Only time will tell sadly, we havent even let him leaving sink in yet maybe the Producer wants to recast him, more than likely though jason will be around like Diane or Coleman and once in a while be brought in when story dictates it.

aerinha

Postby aerinha » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:13 pm

SB left before and came back for visits when the story needed him. I can't see anyone else playing Jason, but the OLTL crew is big on recasts so you never know. I am thinking, with all the Sam/McBain scenes, that if Jason goes off into the sunset with anyone it will be with Liz.

As they have killed off most the Quartermaines, I really hope they don't kill off Jason.

I say no to a recast.

Return to “General Hospital”