I miss Vicki... :(

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
wishingIwasSam

I miss Vicki... :(

Postby wishingIwasSam » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:00 pm

I have been a life-time viewer of all three soaps, and never, ever has there been a character that i loved constantly as much as Vicki. Please, GH, find a place on your show for her. I miss her beauty, poise, grace, and even personalities! (Which could somehow fit in very well with the Kate story!) We need someone of this magnitude on GH. I have to say, I even miss Dorian. There's just no one on GH that has the presence that those two did, Vicki being head and shoulders above everyone, of course. I am loving GH right now, don't get me wrong, but adding Vicki would make it SOOOO much better! She needs to put Todd in his place, rip John a new one for cheating on Nat, and be a voice of reason to Starr when she needs advice. PLEASE!!!! :)

sharonismygirl

Re: I miss Vicki... :(

Postby sharonismygirl » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Quote wishingIwasSam: I have been a life-time viewer of all three soaps, and never, ever has there been a character that i loved constantly as much as Vicki. Please, GH, find a place on your show for her. I miss her beauty, poise, grace, and even personalities! (Which could somehow fit in very well with the Kate story!) We need someone of this magnitude on GH. I have to say, I even miss Dorian. There's just no one on GH that has the presence that those two did, Vicki being head and shoulders above everyone, of course. I am loving GH right now, don't get me wrong, but adding Vicki would make it SOOOO much better! She needs to put Todd in his place, rip John a new one for cheating on Nat, and be a voice of reason to Starr when she needs advice. PLEASE!!!! :)

YES, YES, PLEASE BRING VICTORA LORD TO GENERAL HOSPITAL!!!
I miss her so much, and she would be WONDERFUL on GH!!

Judy

ghfan since 1983

Postby ghfan since 1983 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:17 pm

I would definately like her to check in on Todd. Maybe when Blair goes home she will tell Vicki Todd needs her!

ChargerGirl

Postby ChargerGirl » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:02 am

Quote ghfan since 1983: I would definately like her to check in on Todd. Maybe when Blair goes home she will tell Vicki Todd needs her!

If and until she comes on board we will have to settle for Todd's version of her. I absolutely LOVE it when Todd imitates Viki talking. I laugh so hard. And speaking of Todd making me laugh, OMG his ring tone for Heather had me rolling on the floor!! Too funny.

atwtfan2000

Postby atwtfan2000 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:43 pm

vicki could come on as kate/connie's long lost mother or aunt because DID runs in the family

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:47 pm

I miss Viki, too. By the end of OLTL, she was the quintessential soap matriarch.

Unfortunately, GH has been lacking a matriarch ever since our beloved and irreplaceable Lila Q passed over. :(

Return to “General Hospital”