Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
nolizard

Re: Only Sam Fans Unite here (no jasam, or lusam just Sam)

Postby nolizard » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Loved seeing Sam back on my screen:

Especially jumping on Todd's back to stop him from leaving and her deciding to smother him with that pillow but stopped herself because of Danny

alesamkrismol fan

Postby alesamkrismol fan » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Finally there will be some talk about Sam's father! I can't wait for Anna to question Alexis about Sam's childhood. It's supposed to be very emotional. I love how close Sam and her mom have become. They truly love each other. Today Sam told Caleb to let her and Danny go because they had a family. It's great how the Davis girls are on a united front.
I'm so tired of the way some of these board members bash Sam. Just read the "who is Sam's dad" posts....LOL

MNT33

Postby MNT33 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:11 pm

LOVE seeing Sam and Danny!!!! I cannot get enough of that ADORABLE baby boy :D

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat May 25, 2013 4:31 pm

More Sam time please! Her scenes have been few and far between and she and Danny are missed when they're not on-screen.

PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs

Postby PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs » Thu May 30, 2013 10:14 pm

I can't believe this slipped all the way to the fourth page . I will always support Sam with or without Jason . And Mr. Burton decides he's had enough of "Tennessee" and decides to bring his (and Jason's) butt back home I'll be the happiest JaSammer .

Now for why I'm in here . Sam was amazing today . The way she handle Franco was GREAT . :D I was rooting for the whole time . For her and Sonny to not have much contact they sure work off each other well . I love how when the lights went out at the Haunted Star everyone went to protect someone and Sonny went to Sam . Its so nice to finally acknowledge her . The only other time we seen them together was right after Jason's "death" .
I also love Spinelli and Michael trying to protect her and Danny from Franco . Loved it !!!!! :D :))
Sam talking about her husband Jason is so refreshing and nice , because she will always have what every other fan
base wants or wanted . Jason as her husband and Jason's son (heehee :-) :-) ). Just stating the obvious 3)
I can't wait for the custody battle for Rafe to begin . I love him with Sam . I hope she adopts him . I like Rafe just not with Molly . Jason would love him too . Like he took in Sam when she needed it he would have definitely took in Rafe .

LEVIC

Postby LEVIC » Thu May 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Loved how Sam knocked out Franco 2day and wouldn't shoot Franco bc she wanted her son 2 grow up knowing her...

Return to “General Hospital”