SPOILER! Michael Corinthos & Starr Manning

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

SPOILER! Michael Corinthos & Starr Manning

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 am

A car accident will be the thing that introduces Starr Manning into Port Charles and Michael will be the one to find her and bring her to GH, and Michael will then feel that he is responsible for Starr despite Epiphany trying to assure Michael that he doesn't need to feel responsible for her

NYsunflower

Re: SPOILER! Michael Corinthos & Starr Manning

Postby NYsunflower » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I've been dying to see Michael and Starr together since they were kids. I'm also hoping this means that Michael will be more than just a prop for the unholy trinity. " We're not so bad. See how well we take care of poor defenseless Michael. We don't want him in the business!". Blah blah

Do you know anymore? Someone on another board said they saw pictures of them together, but didn't say where. Do you know?

wildkitty

Postby wildkitty » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Quote NYsunflower: I've been dying to see Michael and Starr together since they were kids. I'm also hoping this means that Michael will be more than just a prop for the unholy trinity. " We're not so bad. See how well we take care of poor defenseless Michael. We don't want him in the business!". Blah blah

Do you know anymore? Someone on another board said they saw pictures of them together, but didn't say where. Do you know?

They are posted on KA (Starr)'s Twitter pg.Plus they ARE doing GHFCW together in July.

NYsunflower

Postby NYsunflower » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Thank you

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Michael and Starr can become a popular couple

Dominator2009

Postby Dominator2009 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:57 am

I'd like to see these pics.
A car accident uh, brings them together, I wonder if Michael will cause it, hope not

NYsunflower

Postby NYsunflower » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 am

I couldn't find the pics on the twitter page, but I'm not good at navigating these things. Isn't there a sight that posts pics of upcoming shows?

I think Anthony causes the crash, but that is just a guess.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Marr or MiStarr, either way I can't wait

annad

Postby annad » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

Quote Axl Rose: A car accident will be the thing that introduces Starr Manning into Port Charles and Michael will be the one to find her and bring her to GH, and Michael will then feel that he is responsible for Starr despite Epiphany trying to assure Michael that he doesn't need to feel responsible for her

I hope they don't have another bormance for Starr. I think a much more of a fun triangle romance would be Starr/Dani/Michael. Michael fighting over to with starr or Dani. Then in the end Michael choses Dani bc he don't want to be a baby daddy to starr.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:10 am

Quote annad:
Quote Axl Rose: A car accident will be the thing that introduces Starr Manning into Port Charles and Michael will be the one to find her and bring her to GH, and Michael will then feel that he is responsible for Starr despite Epiphany trying to assure Michael that he doesn't need to feel responsible for her

I hope they don't have another bormance for Starr. I think a much more of a fun triangle romance would be Starr/Dani/Michael. Michael fighting over to with starr or Dani. Then in the end Michael choses Dani bc he don't want to be a baby daddy to starr.

Or how about a Michael, Dani and Nate triangle, bring Nate over to Port Charles and have him & Michael fight over Dani

Return to “General Hospital”