FATERNAL TWINS JASON & FRANCO

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
KillerQueen

Re: FATERNAL TWINS JASON & FRANCO

Postby KillerQueen » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 am

Quote alikat: I didn't watch back when Jason was born. Did they do a paternity test on Jason with Alan? Was there concrete proof that JASON was a Quartermaine?

Here's my thinking...Maybe Jason is Franco's twin but neither are Susan Moore's OR Alan Quartermaine's.

What if Heather or Susan or whatever knew Franco & Jason's mother and knew she was having twins and paid her for one or stole one saying the child died and then Susan passed the baby off as Alan's.

I am trying to remember that far back but I BELIEVE Alan was with Susan when Jason was born. I know he took Susan and baby Jason home from the hospital , home being Susan s home. They didnt break up untill AFTER Jason was born so how she faked it I cant image. In Soap land any thing COULD happen but I BELIEVE Jason is Alan s

DISONBA3

Postby DISONBA3 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 am

:D :0 NO!
Franco the phycho isn't the father og Jason & Sam's baby, this is just a bit of excitement to propel the storyline, make it more titilating! But I think this is the best stoly-line that the GH writers have come up with since the Love in the afternoon, with Luke & Laura & the gang! Grab it & run! >)

DISONBA3

Postby DISONBA3 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 am

:D 8) :) ?) SO DO I! This is the most exciting story-line that has come up with GH since Luke & Laura's love on the run, but PLEASE don't let the baby be Franco's, Jason & Sam deserve their own child & happy ever after I they WILL fight to the hilt to have it! >)

Return to “General Hospital”