Favorite TV show that is not a soap

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
asiangal

Re: Favorite TV show that is not a soap

Postby asiangal » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote asiangal: But the 'actual' last week's one, the one on the pier, I think it's her father! EEE! so excited for him to be revealed. I still get the feeling he's not evil. (or rather, I hope he's not)

Can't wait to tune in next week and see what happens! Will her dad really show up? If he does, I'm hoping he turns out to be a good guy, too, and had a legitimate reason for not seeing his daughter all these years.

Me too!

Were you disappointed that Jake slept with Faye? I was like NOOOOOOOO! She's one character that annoys the heck out of me. LOL! And it was fun to see Diane "high" and just having fun.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote asiangal: But the 'actual' last week's one, the one on the pier, I think it's her father! EEE! so excited for him to be revealed. I still get the feeling he's not evil. (or rather, I hope he's not)

Can't wait to tune in next week and see what happens! Will her dad really show up? If he does, I'm hoping he turns out to be a good guy, too, and had a legitimate reason for not seeing his daughter all these years.

Me too!

Were you disappointed that Jake slept with Faye? I was like NOOOOOOOO! She's one character that annoys the heck out of me. LOL! And it was fun to see Diane "high" and just having fun.

Yes, I was disappointed, too! I was really starting to like Jake with Cassie.

It's funny that the actress who plays Faye was on an Australian show for tweens where she played a real goody-goody type. Now she's playing this totally different very wicked girl!

And they are a pretty wild bunch of high school kids with all the drinking, partying, and sexing it up! Holy cow! 8) :D

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote asiangal:
Quote ghfanfare:

Me too!

Yes, I was disappointed, too! I was really starting to like Jake with Cassie.

It's funny that the actress who plays Faye was on an Australian show for tweens where she played a real goody-goody type. Now she's playing this totally different very wicked girl!

And they are a pretty wild bunch of high school kids with all the drinking, partying, and sexing it up! Holy cow! 8) :D

same here. as the show progressed, I was more into wanting Jake with Cassie. He allows her to be 'independent' by not being over protective. Adam on the other hand is over protective. So disappointed that he slept with Faye :(

It was a pretty wild Valentine sleep over. haaahaaa

fireball

Postby fireball » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 am

Just streamed The Glades, saw two episodes. I love it. I have been a fan of Kiele since the WB show Related which was a favorite of mine.

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 am

The Lying Game is getting so good. And Tyler Christopher...yummy yummy. Sutten is a real biotch and Thatcher is falling for Emma now too.

I think Rebekka is going to wind up being Sutton and Emma's mother.

What do you think?

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:50 am

Quote asiangal: same here. as the show progressed, I was more into wanting Jake with Cassie. He allows her to be 'independent' by not being over protective. Adam on the other hand is over protective. So disappointed that he slept with Faye :(

It was a pretty wild Valentine sleep over. haaahaaa

Joe Lando plays Cassie's father! Oh, my gosh. I've had a crush on him since he played Sully on Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. LOL! :D

mermag

Postby mermag » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 pm

My favorite shows other than my soaps right now are:

criminal Minds/Castle/Blue Bloods/Rules of Engagement/The Middle/and all Law & Orders(even the really old episodes!!

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:43 am

Quote anybeth22:
Quote alikat: Okay, this may sound stupid but ever since the DVR...I've taken to doing marathon watching of my favorite shows. I like saving them up and having 3 or 4 shows to watch.

I can't do it for my MUST SEE shows, like Blue Bloods or The Big Bang Theory but shows like Harry's Law, The Lying Game, Hawaii 5-0, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hot in Cleveland, etc.. I save them and do mini marathons.

This season I decided to save a few of them for when all the shows are over and there's nothing on tv. I saved Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I'll have the full seasons to watch when I finally start watching them this April/May.

Does anyone else do that?

My sister does that. I can't wait that long :)

I do that too Ali!

AnyBeth, just thought I would let you know that Community will be back on March 15th!! Lets go Jeff & Annie!! :)

alikat

Postby alikat » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 am

Quote mermag: My favorite shows other than my soaps right now are:

criminal Minds/Castle/Blue Bloods/Rules of Engagement/The Middle/and all Law & Orders(even the really old episodes!!

Rules of Engagements is such a funny sitcom. Every character is so unique. The guy like friendship between the lesbian surrogate and the husband is so funny. I absolutely never miss that show. I also love love love Castle and Blue Bloods and I too love Law and Order and love the old episodes...but only Law & Order. I don't watch SVU or Los Angeles or any of the spin offs.

anybeth22

Postby anybeth22 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
Quote anybeth22:
Quote alikat: Okay, this may sound stupid but ever since the DVR...I've taken to doing marathon watching of my favorite shows. I like saving them up and having 3 or 4 shows to watch.

I can't do it for my MUST SEE shows, like Blue Bloods or The Big Bang Theory but shows like Harry's Law, The Lying Game, Hawaii 5-0, NCIS: Los Angeles, Hot in Cleveland, etc.. I save them and do mini marathons.

This season I decided to save a few of them for when all the shows are over and there's nothing on tv. I saved Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I'll have the full seasons to watch when I finally start watching them this April/May.

Does anyone else do that?

My sister does that. I can't wait that long :)

I do that too Ali!

AnyBeth, just thought I would let you know that Community will be back on March 15th!! Lets go Jeff & Annie!! :)

Whooowhoooo :) Thanks. Can't wait!!!!

Return to “General Hospital”