*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Vertigobarbie

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Quote alikat: By Saturday it's supposed to freeze here but not the hard freeze we had at the beginning of last week. So I doubt it will actually get down to freezing at the beach. The wonky weather really kills me sinus-wise but it always makes for interesting dressing.

Today I went to work with a short sleeved light sweater and crop pants and at lunch I went to SteinMart and got a new outfit because I was cold :D Now I'm in a long sleeved medium weight sweater and pants that cover my ankles.

Ali, you need to come North and visit me.
You would need to wear, a warm sweater, long pants and socks. Of course these would be under your warm coat, with gloves, hat and scarf and winter boots to keep your feet warm and dry. Today is a crazy weather day, we have snow, freezing rain and more snow. :D

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Shhhhh don't tell anyone but there's currently no HATE Elizabeth or Sam threads on the front page.

AND ME LIKEY IT THAT WAY

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:07 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote alikat: By Saturday it's supposed to freeze here but not the hard freeze we had at the beginning of last week. So I doubt it will actually get down to freezing at the beach. The wonky weather really kills me sinus-wise but it always makes for interesting dressing.

Today I went to work with a short sleeved light sweater and crop pants and at lunch I went to SteinMart and got a new outfit because I was cold :D Now I'm in a long sleeved medium weight sweater and pants that cover my ankles.

You would need to wear, a warm sweater, long pants and socks. Of course these would be under your warm coat, with gloves, hat and scarf and winter boots to keep your feet warm and dry. Today is a crazy weather day, we have snow, freezing rain and more snow. :D

Nah...I'll stay here. ;)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Quote alikat:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

Nah...I'll stay here. ;)

I don't blame you. It will probably take me an hour to get home tonight becuase of the snow and traffic. Normally it takes me 20 minutes.
Let me do my passport application and once I get my passport I may surprise you.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Quote alikat: Shhhhh don't tell anyone but there's currently no HATE Elizabeth or Sam threads on the front page.

AND ME LIKEY IT THAT WAY

That is truly AWESOME!!!! Hate threads are not needed to discuss opposing views of the show.

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote alikat: Shhhhh don't tell anyone but there's currently no HATE Elizabeth or Sam threads on the front page.

AND ME LIKEY IT THAT WAY

That is truly AWESOME!!!! Hate threads are not needed to discuss opposing views of the show.

>( >( >( >(

We can't go one freaking day!!!

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:40 am

Quote alikat:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

AND ME LIKEY IT THAT WAY

>( >( >( >(

We can't go one freaking day!!!

Oh let me guess someone brought one up. Quelle surprise - NOT!!!

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:42 am

Happy Friday everyone.

Ali, stay away from the North today. Freezing rain, ice pellets and 15-20cm of snow. That's 4-6 inches for you.

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 am

It's Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious?

For me the answer is no, but I also don't go around flaunting fate so when it's something I can easily do, I do it. Like not walking under a ladder, I bought a new broom for new year this year (Thanks LuvingGH), etc.

Hopefully I'll have nothing bad happen today since it's Friday the 13th. It is one of my best friends birthday. She and I grew up together. She swears she was attacked by a spirit. The house they used to live in has been deemed "haunted" and she has a scar on her arm from the spirit's "attack". Pretty creepy huh?

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 am

Quote alikat: It's Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious?

For me the answer is no, but I also don't go around flaunting fate so when it's something I can easily do, I do it. Like not walking under a ladder, I bought a new broom for new year this year (Thanks LuvingGH), etc.

Hopefully I'll have nothing bad happen today since it's Friday the 13th. It is one of my best friends birthday. She and I grew up together. She swears she was attacked by a spirit. The house they used to live in has been deemed "haunted" and she has a scar on her arm from the spirit's "attack". Pretty creepy huh?

I'm not superstitious either.
The radio station I listen to on my way into work was listing a whole slew of different superstitions for today and here is one I had never heard before.

Don't change the bedding, (sheets), on Friday the 13th, if you do you will have nightmares all night.

Return to “General Hospital”