*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:55 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote alikat:
Quote Nightmoves: Getting ito the 60's here today in NJ, just a beautiful day and only 25 more days until Spring.

I didn't realize you lived in New Jersey. I don't know why I thought you lived in the south. I know JaneDoe does but for some reason I thought you lived down here too.

You have the coolest Governor and are the home of THE BOSS, Bruce Springstein!!! But unfortunately, you also have Snooki 8) LOL

No, I'm in NJ about 18 miles west of Manhattan. And let's not forget we also have Jon Bon Jovi 3) I would gladly send Snookie down to you if I could 3)

*) When almost ALL of the rockers of his generation have deteriorated to just plain nastiness...... Jon's still got it. He's even better if you ask me. *)

Please don't send Snookie or anyone else in her gang anywhere close to where I live. 3)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:15 am

Hey.... it is beautiful day in TEXAS.... but cold is coming. PB went to golf course today!! Not to play but be with the boys.... and I can vacuum in peace........

(we already have enough Snookies in Texas..... so don't need another one....)

How do you like the new writers and scripts???????

YES IT IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD....

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:23 am

Quote Texas Sunflower: Hey.... it is beautiful day in TEXAS.... but cold is coming. PB went to golf course today!! Not to play but be with the boys.... and I can vacuum in peace........

The only problem I'm having is with the way they are writing Dante and it all began the day they took over. Now he's OK with Sonny..... just because he took a bullet for him. A bullet that was probably BECAUSE of Sonny. YUCK. I thought we were finally getting to the destruction of Sonny, now we have another apologist to add to the list. :~ I hope this does not continue. Everything else I think is too early to tell. 3)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:30 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Texas Sunflower: Hey.... it is beautiful day in TEXAS.... but cold is coming. PB went to golf course today!! Not to play but be with the boys.... and I can vacuum in peace........

The only problem I'm having is with the way they are writing Dante and it all began the day they took over. Now he's OK with Sonny..... just because he took a bullet for him. A bullet that was probably BECAUSE of Sonny. YUCK. I thought we were finally getting to the destruction of Sonny, now we have another apologist to add to the list. :~ I hope this does not continue. Everything else I think is too early to tell. 3)

I think we are going to see more of this story and it will be amazing..... I think Dante realizes he has his Dad's love but he will never respect him and his business dealings.... but it was good to see Sonny not shoot Johnny and Dante was there to witness it......

Good story.......

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:32 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote alikat:
Quote Nightmoves: Getting ito the 60's here today in NJ, just a beautiful day and only 25 more days until Spring.

I didn't realize you lived in New Jersey. I don't know why I thought you lived in the south. I know JaneDoe does but for some reason I thought you lived down here too.

You have the coolest Governor and are the home of THE BOSS, Bruce Springstein!!! But unfortunately, you also have Snooki 8) LOL

No, I'm in NJ about 18 miles west of Manhattan. And let's not forget we also have Jon Bon Jovi 3) I would gladly send Snookie down to you if I could 3)

Uhhhh NO!!! You can keep her!!!

Yes, yummy Bon Jovi. :)) Wow so close to Manhattan, you get to go see ALL the cool stuff.

Have you been to the 911 Memorial yet? <-- not that the premise and reason for that memorial is cool but...you know what I mean.

That's something I'm planning to do within the next year or two. I think I'll take my nephew who is starting high school next year. That and Washington DC are two trips I want to take with him. Also I want to go to Jamestown. Maybe a summer car trip :D

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote alikat:

*) When almost ALL of the rockers of his generation have deteriorated to just plain nastiness...... Jon's still got it. He's even better if you ask me. *)

Please don't send Snookie or anyone else in her gang anywhere close to where I live. 3)

Ditto to the bolded for Florida, thank you very much. Also, none of those ridiculous "Housewives" either ~)

Besides, if you actually looked, Florida has some real "winners" 8) 8) of it's own. Vanilla Ice? Hulk Hogan? Carrot-Top? HANGING CHAD ~) ~) ~)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:47 am

Quote alikat:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote alikat:

Uhhhh NO!!! You can keep her!!!

Yes, yummy Bon Jovi. :)) Wow so close to Manhattan, you get to go see ALL the cool stuff.

Have you been to the 911 Memorial yet? <-- not that the premise and reason for that memorial is cool but...you know what I mean.

That's something I'm planning to do within the next year or two. I think I'll take my nephew who is starting high school next year. That and Washington DC are two trips I want to take with him. Also I want to go to Jamestown. Maybe a summer car trip :D

Are you sure, I'll throw in 'the Situation' too? LOL

Living so close to the city is very cool, so many things to do and see. I have not been anywhere near 'ground zero' since 9/11. I haven't been able to bring myself to go as I was working in the city (uptown)at the time and was there that day. Hopefully I will get past this mental block and be able to pay respects in the future.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 am

Quote JaneDoe:

I think we are still seeing the results of the previous writers. RC said he tweaked a few things but had to go with what was already written for now. I also think that's why we're seeing some choppy editing.

I have high hopes that things will really pick up soon. I am already noticing changes. And I am actually watching regularly again and getting interested in some of the stories. First time I've been excited about GH in a long, long time.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing our OLTL hottie John McBain arrive on the scene. 3)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:56 am

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:

I think we are still seeing the results of the previous writers. RC said he tweaked a few things but had to go with what was already written for now. I also think that's why we're seeing some choppy editing.

I have high hopes that things will really pick up soon. I am already noticing changes. And I am actually watching regularly again and getting interested in some of the stories. First time I've been excited about GH in a long, long time.

Now I'm looking forward to seeing our OLTL hottie John McBain arrive on the scene. 3)

Fanfare, is your John McBain love going to interfere with your Johnny Z love? I can see how it might become conflicting. :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:

Fanfare, is your John McBain love going to interfere with your Johnny Z love? I can see how it might become conflicting. :D

To be honest, I sometimes have a love/hate thing going with McBain. But geez can ME do a great love scene!

Now Johnny Z, it's always been love...even when he's a total jerk. LOL.

Return to “General Hospital”