*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:44 am

taramartin wrote:Mid 70s here. Spent most of yesterday working in the yard, so enjoyable when the weather is perfect.
The battles for team Liz and team Sam are starting to take control a bit. B&B has always had a lot of anger between Hope and Steffy fans. Makes it harder to discuss events.

I've decided I'm not even going into threads with their names in them anymore. It's so old and tired.

Glad someone is having some nice spring weather.... ENJOY! 8-)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Spring is coming back to us this week FINALLY!! Going to be in the 70's by the end of the week and sunny for the next several days. Time to go buy some plants. :D

sillystring

Postby sillystring » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:29 pm

JaneDoe wrote:Spring is coming back to us this week FINALLY!! Going to be in the 70's by the end of the week and sunny for the next several days. Time to go buy some plants. :D

I can't believe we hit the mid 80's last friday. Silly me took the pups on an extended trail walk and it was nearly too hot to make it home...we were all pooped 8-)

Today it's overcast and in the 60's. the rain is suppose to move in later tonight. I'm ok with it though...my beds need their water :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:56 am

Perfect spring weather here. I have spring fever. Just want to go out and play! :mrgreen:

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:29 am

ghfanfare wrote:Perfect spring weather here. I have spring fever. Just want to go out and play! :mrgreen:

Every time I see your avi.... I drool a little. :oops: 8-)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:21 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
ghfanfare wrote:Perfect spring weather here. I have spring fever. Just want to go out and play! :mrgreen:

Every time I see your avi.... I drool a little. :oops: 8-)

:mrgreen: Wish our Johnny would make an appearance...just to give Sonny grief. That is always entertaining. 8-)

Return to “General Hospital”