*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
User avatar
JaneDoe
Posts: 15037
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:19 am

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Back to hot and humid here..... we just can't get fall to stick around. :( I'm so sick of the heat.

ghfanfare
Posts: 11336
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:53 pm

JaneDoe wrote:Back to hot and humid here..... we just can't get fall to stick around. :( I'm so sick of the heat.


Hey, JD! :D I know how you feel. Not only did we have weeks of heat, but smoke and ash as well. Our hardworking firefighters finally got the fire under control though. Right now we are getting my favorite weather...warm days and cool nights. Hope this good weather is headed your way soon.

User avatar
JaneDoe
Posts: 15037
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:19 am

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:56 pm

ghfanfare wrote:
JaneDoe wrote:Back to hot and humid here..... we just can't get fall to stick around. :( I'm so sick of the heat.


Hey, JD! :D I know how you feel. Not only did we have weeks of heat, but smoke and ash as well. Our hardworking firefighters finally got the fire under control though. Right now we are getting my favorite weather...warm days and cool nights. Hope this good weather is headed your way soon.


So glad the fires are under control.... that always look so scary on the news! :shock:

I hope it's coming this way too. We are getting spurts of it here are there, but it just won't last.

User avatar
JaneDoe
Posts: 15037
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:19 am

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:57 am

Happy Halloween Friends!

It's going to be almost 80 here.... not our usual trick-or-treat weather! :o

ghfanfare
Posts: 11336
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:04 pm

JaneDoe wrote:Happy Halloween Friends!

It's going to be almost 80 here.... not our usual trick-or-treat weather! :o


Thanks, JD! We've got some good weather going here for Halloween. It is misty and foggy. Quite mysterious! 8-)

User avatar
JaneDoe
Posts: 15037
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:19 am

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:22 pm

ghfanfare wrote:
JaneDoe wrote:Happy Halloween Friends!

It's going to be almost 80 here.... not our usual trick-or-treat weather! :o


Thanks, JD! We've got some good weather going here for Halloween. It is misty and foggy. Quite mysterious! 8-)


That sounds awesome! Much better than bright, sunshiny day. Feels like June. :|


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fighterm, Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top