*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
alikat

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby alikat » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 am

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down %( %( %(

My dog looked at me like I grew two head when I told her to go outside this morning. :D She went but I'm sure she's planning my torture for when I get home. ;)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 am

Quote alikat: Rainy days and Mondays always get me down %( %( %(

My dog looked at me like I grew two head when I told her to go outside this morning. :D She went but I'm sure she's planning my torture for when I get home. ;)

You should send her up North to visit me. I can let her out into the snow. That would really freak her out. My dog loved the snow. I wonder if the fact that she was half Husky had anything to do with it? :D

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote alikat: Rainy days and Mondays always get me down %( %( %(

You should send her up North to visit me. I can let her out into the snow. That would really freak her out. My dog loved the snow. I wonder if the fact that she was half Husky had anything to do with it? :D

My dog loves the rain & the snow....if she can get messy, then she is all for it. She is a very fluffy goldendoodle lol

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Seeing how this nice thread is all the way back on the third page, I thought I would send it right back to the top!

I hope when the new s/l's start all of the baiters/haters will have nothing to say lol But of course thats just wishful thinking! :D

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 am

Happy Holiday Monday to those of you who are off today.
To those of us who have to work, let's hope the day goes by quickly.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:02 am

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Seeing how this nice thread is all the way back on the third page, I thought I would send it right back to the top!

I hope when the new s/l's start all of the baiters/haters will have nothing to say lol But of course thats just wishful thinking! :D

Unfortunately there will always be haters and baiters. I think we just need to ignore the haters and not take the bait. I will admit that they get to me sometimes but then I remind myself that no matter what I say they will disagree and I don't need that added aggravation in my life. Yes, I there are characters that I don't like but I don't need to constantly bash them to make myself feel better.

It's just a show people and they are fictional characters. Just enjoy the show and know that if we all liked the same thing, how boring the conversations on the board would be. The diversity of our ages and views on the show is what makes this place interesting. Just politely disagree and move on. I love reading the different points of view and just maybe someone will have seen some nuance in a scene that I have missed.

Sorry for going off on a tangent like that but I guess I had more to say than I thought I did.

samANDlizFAN

Postby samANDlizFAN » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Unfortunately I agree there will always be gaiters and hater and it is probably best to just ignore them. It doesn't bother me too much until they come into a fans only thread. I realize that every person doesn't like every character but if you don't like a character why would you go into a fan thread and talk bad about a character. And sometimes the bad isnt horribly bad but it's still bad enough that it annoys fans of the characters.

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:05 pm

My favorite nephew has a 3mm kidney stone. That means it has to pass on its own instead of the doctor blasting it.

%( %( %( I feel so bad for him. He's 27 and in so much pain. I wish I could be there. I don't trust his mother to be a nice sweet sympathetic mom. She's my sister and I love her but she would probably lecture him that his apartment is a mess or something instead of spoiling him, cooking for him and cleaning for him. (All the things I would do if I were there!!!)

Apparently he's been given two pain killers and an antibiotic so...hopefully it will pass quickly.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Quote alikat: My favorite nephew has a 3mm kidney stone. That means it has to pass on its own instead of the doctor blasting it.

%( %( %( I feel so bad for him. He's 27 and in so much pain. I wish I could be there. I don't trust his mother to be a nice sweet sympathetic mom. She's my sister and I love her but she would probably lecture him that his apartment is a mess or something instead of spoiling him, cooking for him and cleaning for him. (All the things I would do if I were there!!!)

Apparently he's been given two pain killers and an antibiotic so...hopefully it will pass quickly.

Hubby just passed one recently and it was not fun for him..... poor guy. I hope your nephew's isn't too bad and he gets the tender loving care he needs. :)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Quote alikat: My favorite nephew has a 3mm kidney stone. That means it has to pass on its own instead of the doctor blasting it.

Please tell him we are sending prayers and good thoughts for his speedy recovery...

You should be happy to only have one or two.... we have four little dogs and they love to run in the snow (when TX gets snow) and then I have to hold and dry them.... can you say spoiled???

This is the best soap thread going and I am so happy someone took out the trash.... we used to have such great threads going on all the stars and couples.... maybe when we get the OLTL stars over - that can continue and be fun....

I love all the posts and don't forget the new guys take over tomorrow.... start watching and taping.......

Love it!!

Peace...

Return to “General Hospital”