*It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: *It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood*

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Bringing my happy place back to the top! :D

It's sunny and 50 today.... last day before it gets cold and yucky again. We've had such a nice winter here. :D

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday! I heard that we start to see the new HW's stuff starting Feb 16th! So cheers to going onwards and upwards!! :D

alikat

Postby alikat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:12 am

It was the weirdest thing last night. I woke up because my heater came on. Well, here in my part of Florida, it's open windows with a warm comforter weather. I went downstairs to turn off the heater and it was 64 on the thermostat which should have been freezing to me but it was not cold at all. I mean not even a little bit, to me.

I hope that's not an indication that I'm having early menopause and starting out with the hot flashes. 8)

Today its beautiful and sunny. High of 74 today.

Also, I love that the thread about Sam having Jason's baby and Jake dying hasn't turned into a bash fest or even remotely become vicious about the posters. It has actually had some decent debate in there. Clearly good points expressed on either side of the coin.

YAY posters!!!! :D :D :D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Hanging in there for next week when we get the first stories from our new GH head writer. Hoping for the best. :)

alikat

Postby alikat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Hanging in there for next week when we get the first stories from our new GH head writer. Hoping for the best. :)

Me too!!!

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Quote alikat: It was the weirdest thing last night. I woke up because my heater came on. Well, here in my part of Florida, it's open windows with a warm comforter weather. I went downstairs to turn off the heater and it was 64 on the thermostat which should have been freezing to me but it was not cold at all. I mean not even a little bit, to me.

I hope that's not an indication that I'm having early menopause and starting out with the hot flashes. 8)

Today its beautiful and sunny. High of 74 today.

Also, I love that the thread about Sam having Jason's baby and Jake dying hasn't turned into a bash fest or even remotely become vicious about the posters. It has actually had some decent debate in there. Clearly good points expressed on either side of the coin.

YAY posters!!!! :D :D :D

I guess this will make you go 8) 8) 8) 8).

You've heard me go on about the -30 windchills etc where I am; well it's the middle of winter and I have the balcony door open in my bedroom and the window on the screen door is raised about 2 inches to let fresh air in. I've been doing that for as long as I've been where I am. I don't care how cold it is outside I need the fresh air. I even keep my kitchen window open in the middle of winter.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Quote alikat:
Quote ghfanfare: Hanging in there for next week when we get the first stories from our new GH head writer. Hoping for the best. :)

Me too!!!

Me three!!!!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote alikat:

Me too!!!

Me three!!!!

:D

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Just opened the window and the almond tree right outside is in full bloom and so fragrant. It is wonderful. The bees are all over it, too. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was spring!

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Just opened the window and the almond tree right outside is in full bloom and so fragrant. It is wonderful. The bees are all over it, too. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was spring!

All the trees here are bare, or covered in snow lol.

Return to “General Hospital”