I THOUGH THAT THERE WAS MORE.......

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
OnegirlOneboy

I THOUGH THAT THERE WAS MORE.......

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:34 pm

G.H. FANS OUT THERE...NOT TO MANY WHY????????? I JOINED THINKING THERE WOULD BE MORE RESPONSES FROM MORE PEOPLE..IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS ONLY A FEW OF US///// EVERYONE I KNOW WATCHES G.H.........WHAT'S GOING ON.WE NEED MORE OPINIONS!!!!!@@@@

sweetcheeks2146

Re: I THOUGH THAT THERE WAS MORE.......

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:05 pm

um well if more than one person (you) would make new titles then maybee we would . plus um if i am going to spend my time responding i think that the topics should at least be interesting..

OnegirlOneboy

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:31 pm

Quote sweetcheeks2146: um well if more than one person (you) would make new titles then maybee we would . plus um if i am going to spend my time responding i think that the topics should at least be interesting..

WELL I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU MAKE ANY INTERESTING ONES!!!! GO FOR IT..LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT....THAT IS IF YOU GOT ANYTHING.

beckyhokey

Postby beckyhokey » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:34 pm

Boy, you know. I have been watching for a year. In the last several months, the writers have done a lot to destroy some great couples. There have been some very bad story lines. I am disgusted but I am hoping for some changes in the coming weeks.

OnegirlOneboy

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:38 pm

Quote beckyhokey: Boy, you know. I have been watching for a year. In the last several months, the writers have done a lot to destroy some great couples. There have been some very bad story lines. I am disgusted but I am hoping for some changes in the coming weeks.

I agree i have been watching 4 years and i was hoping to have more people with more opinions.It is interesting to know what others think?

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:08 pm

I have been watching since Jason and Robin were 2gether and to many all the great couples ended in the 90's.

OnegirlOneboy

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:12 pm

YEAH ROBIN AND JASON SURE HAD A GREAT ROMANCE GOING AFTER TEHY SPLIT I STOPPED WATCHING FOR A MINUTE BUT GOT BACK INTO IT.....THAT WAS A ROMANCE TO REMEMBER I THINK!!

Return to “General Hospital”