When will Michael grow up.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
toorobbin

When will Michael grow up.

Postby toorobbin » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:20 pm

Michael, needs to stop being a wimp.

Carly needs to keep Michael in his room as a punishment.

No more video games.

~)

OnegirlOneboy

Re: When will Michael grow up.

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:24 pm

Quote toorobbin: Michael, needs to stop being a wimp.

Carly needs to keep Michael in his room as a punishment.

No more video games.

~)

~~~~~~~~~~~BIG DISAGREE HE IS JUST A TYPICAL KID!!!!! WHO WANTS HIS PARENTS TOGETHER,I MEAN IN REALITY CARLY AND SONNY FIGHT REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE TOGETHER OR NOT SO WHY NOT HAVE THEM TOGETHER RIGHT MAKES SENSE....AND BESDIES HE SEE'S THEY LOVE EACHOTHER NO MATTER WHAT....

Raneychul

Postby Raneychul » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:44 pm

I agree that kid is a real brat...It is punishment time...it was horrible the way he talked to Jax today...poor Carly, must have been so embarrassed..I love the pairing of Jax and Carly, and I hope they do eventually marry, and have a child together

jasonlover

Postby jasonlover » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:42 pm

Who really cares about Michael? He is a kid on the show he adds nothing to it and I really could do with or without him. he is a kid.

OnegirlOneboy

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:25 pm

THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK THE BOYS NEED TO BE PUNISHED ARE SELFISH DO YOU REMEMBER THE DATE JAX'S SET UP TO SEE IF CARLY CARED AND BROUGHT THE GIRL AND CARLY PUSHED HER BOYS TO RUIN JAX'S DATE THAT NIGHT YUP CARLY TOLD HER BOYS TO GO OUT THERE AND RUIN THE DATE AND SPILL WINE ON THE INNOCIENT GIRL THEN SHE REVEALED TO JAX I CAN NOT PLAY ALONG WITH YOUR GAME ANYMORE SO CARLY AND JAX PLAY ALOT OF GAMES CARLY AND JAX NEED TO BE PUNISHED!!!! THE BOYS HAVE A A+++ FROM MY POINT ALL THEY ARE TRYING TO DO IS GET THERE PARENTS TO REUNITE,I MEAN SONNY AND CARLY FIGHT REGARDLESS AND AS I SAID BEFOR WHY NOT JUST BE TOGETHER AND FIGHT THEY DO IT REGARDLESS

Return to “General Hospital”