The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
dieleelanteforever

Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante

Postby dieleelanteforever » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:57 am

Good morning ladies I found this new thread and wow already 8 pages thanks gail for setting this up and this week is going to be awesome for the lante fans watching my handsome grandsons today they sure are getting big they grow up so fast in fact my husband commented he cannot wait until they can shoot a gun he wants to take them hunting.

I heard Robyn might leave but also I heard she is taking a break for a few months and then thinking about coming back. Ethan contract is up also I hope he signs on lulu will need him because nik and lucky won't be around. She will need some of her family to be at her wedding to dante wouldn't it be great if they get married before this year ends. You know how they announce Jasam wedding for months I wonder if they will do it for lante fans.

dantelululover

Postby dantelululover » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:59 am

hey!new poll over at soc! well, new thread! if you have timboards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?758762-Which-GH-couples-should-be-together-in-the-end-amp-ride-into-the-sunset-together!e please go post!

Stronci

Postby Stronci » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 am

Quote luvmygirls: Good Morning Everyone! Loving this new thread! Off to work for a little bit but will be back for showtime! :)

Good morning! The reply button works! Woo Hoo! Thank you for setting up the new "train!"

Cannot wait for Lante to kick-off the Holidays with some meaningful conversation, cuddling, touching, eye sex, and some Christmas Tree shopping! All these things can only lead to this Gutter Girl being extremely happy!! :-)

firestorm

Postby firestorm » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:52 am

Good morning, everyone. Looks like people are finding the new thread. That's great. So glad everyone is happy on the shiny, new train.

I'm seeing several of you talking about Dante & Lulu going Christmas Tree shopping. Where is that spoiler coming from? Can't wait to see it happen if it's true.

Really looking forward to this week's shows. Almost hate the fact that we'll only get three new episodes this week.

Safe travels to everyone who is traveling. I'm off for a little while this morning, but will be back by showtime!

Caitie

Postby Caitie » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 am

Quote firestorm: Good morning, everyone. Looks like people are finding the new thread. That's great. So glad everyone is happy on the shiny, new train.

I'm seeing several of you talking about Dante & Lulu going Christmas Tree shopping. Where is that spoiler coming from? Can't wait to see it happen if it's true.

Really looking forward to this week's shows. Almost hate the fact that we'll only get three new episodes this week.

Safe travels to everyone who is traveling. I'm off for a little while this morning, but will be back by showtime!

Good morning, Gail, and thank you for setting up our new home!

Re that spoiler - very much GOS at this point. It was in an anon drop at DD a week or two ago. So, it's really hard to say. At this point, it's just a fun spec!

burnead

Postby burnead » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:02 am

Good morning my Lante loving friends. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I know mine was so busy I didn't even get to help finish pushing the train to 10,000 pages. Love the new thread, Gail!

I was excited to see that when asked if anyone would be happy for Christmas Kelly Monaco, at her event, answered Lulu would be. Real happiness is coming ladies we just have to be patient for a bit.

Looking forward to this week's show especially Tuesday and Wednesday.

Is everyone sending in Feedback?

sclcardiac

Postby sclcardiac » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 am

It might work by the fireplace at the window closest to the bathroom. It would be close to the bed but it might work. It would be pretty there.

Quote mrsmcmoose:
Quote sclcardiac:
Quote mrsmcmoose: Love the new place. Left the skillet behind - don't think we'll need it here... ;) A happy thread for happy Lante...

So Dante and Lulu go Christmas Tree shopping....gues the question becomes. Where to put the Tree in the Loft. Wonder if Dante has a NYY ornament???

Maybe they'll put the tree in the corner by the window in between the table and entrance to the bathroom. I'm just excited they're Christmas tree shopping!! :D

I'm wondering if there is enough room by the fireplace...?

daisylover

Postby daisylover » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 am

Good morning all. I just caught up on the old board and I'm so sorry I missed out on the fun. Any chance we could continue with the recipes? I really need some new ones. I've served the same Thanksgiving dinner for the last 40 years and it's getting a little boring. I'd like to change it up a little.
I just want to say that we all have things to be thankful for, and for me, I'm thankful for 2 very important things. I'm thankful for my daughter, who is the light of my life, and for all of you here on this mb. You, my friends are my life line.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Safe travels if you're traveling, good weather for us all, love of family and friends, and most of all, a hopeful future.

daisylover

Postby daisylover » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:14 am

I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

Caitie

Postby Caitie » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 am

Quote daisylover: I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

Just a shadow, Sharon. :(

Return to “General Hospital”