The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Dantelover

Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante

Postby Dantelover » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Quote rosehearts:
Quote Dantelover: WOW! After real life claimed my undivided attention for a few weeks, I found myself over 300 pages behind on the LEX, and suddenly, found that the LEX had moved! And I'm already over 30 pages behind on the new thread! What a testament to what a great couple Lante is, that we already on our third thread. Hoping to see a HAPPY Lante Thanksgiving and a HAPPY Lante Christmas, with lots of Lante Lovin, under the mistletoe, and under the covers (or on top), under the Christmas tree...I don't care where, just know that it's past time for Lante and their fans. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Deb,
So happy to see you here again. You have bee missed.
Happy Thanksgiving to you! :)

Thanks! It's good to be back. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

ghfangirl

Postby ghfangirl » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Quote Lante-Express: LOVE. THIS. PROMO. *)

When Dante gives Lulu that smile at 0.10 - 0.12, it reminds me of the smile that he gave during the Drugged Lulu episode. When he realized that Lulu actually thought about being with him. But in this promo, it's even more pronounced. The smile is totally a Dante smile; not one bit Dominic Pirelli. It has a shy quality about it, combined with complete happiness. Incredible...

Lost count at how many times I have re-watched this promo!!! LOVE THEM!!! :D :D :D

Beautifully said! :)

daisylover

Postby daisylover » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Quote ghfangirl:
Quote Lante-Express: LOVE. THIS. PROMO. *)

When Dante gives Lulu that smile at 0.10 - 0.12, it reminds me of the smile that he gave during the Drugged Lulu episode. When he realized that Lulu actually thought about being with him. But in this promo, it's even more pronounced. The smile is totally a Dante smile; not one bit Dominic Pirelli. It has a shy quality about it, combined with complete happiness. Incredible...

Lost count at how many times I have re-watched this promo!!! LOVE THEM!!! :D :D :D

Beautifully said! :)

you are so right. Pure Dante.

Stronci

Postby Stronci » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Hello, all! Cannot wait to see Lante (together) on our screens! Will it be today? Will it be tomorrow? So glad that DZ gave us a heads up that all will be well, because sometimes the anticipation and speculation is just as much fun.

See everyone at GH time!

ghfangirl

Postby ghfangirl » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:22 pm

I know this is a Dante & Lulu thread, but I"m really depressed about JJ's leaving. When I post at the ABC site, both on the recaps page and at the contact us email section, I'm going to be asking them to try to get JJ back. His portrayal of Lucky is so compelling and he brings such richness to the relationships with his family and coworkers. As a Lante fan, I feel that JJ makes their canvas richer. Of course, JJ wants more for his character than to just be a part of a Lante story line, but I if they gave him what he was asking for, I think the show would be the better for it.

Just a thought. I may be naive to think it could help bring him back.

tbsbob

Postby tbsbob » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Quote daisylover:
Quote rosehearts:
Quote VirginiaFan: I was just wondering if any of you have an idea when GHFCW dates might be released, they were out by this time last year. I need to something to look forward too.

Thanks,
Kelly

I haven't seen any information yet. But maybe somebody else has seen the dates?

there isn't any info on the GHfanclub site either. That makes me nervous.

According to my source, the dates will probably not be released until closer to the end of the year. So, hang tight, when I get them I'll let everyone know.

Lulu Lover

Postby Lulu Lover » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:33 pm

All I wait is Lante lovemaking at loft. *) *) :D :D

Stronci

Postby Stronci » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Quote Lulu Lover: All I wait is Lante lovemaking at loft. *) *) :D :D

THUD! Love the way you think, William! ;)

dieleelanteforever

Postby dieleelanteforever » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:35 pm

Quote ghfangirl: I know this is a Dante & Lulu thread, but I"m really depressed about JJ's leaving. When I post at the ABC site, both on the recaps page and at the contact us email section, I'm going to be asking them to try to get JJ back. His portrayal of Lucky is so compelling and he brings such richness to the relationships with his family and coworkers. As a Lante fan, I feel that JJ makes their canvas richer. Of course, JJ wants more for his character than to just be a part of a Lante story line, but I if they gave him what he was asking for, I think the show would be the better for it.

Just a thought. I may be naive to think it could help bring him back.

Maybe he will leave and bring laura back hope and nik needs to be back also so lulu will have her whole family for the biggest wedding like luke and laura wedding was. Can I dream I want lante married asap

firestorm

Postby firestorm » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Quote Storyloverfan: I have a question for all you wonderful people who keep mentioning watching the promo in slow-motion: HOW?

Yes, that is it. My question to all you in the know -- how do you watch the promo in slow motion? I have watched it over and over -- pause, play, pause, play... and then replay all over again, but never in slo-mo! Now is it because it has been aired on your television stations where I am stuck watching it on YT? Oh how I would love to see it in slow motion, but either I am missing something obvious or am just completely technologically challenged ~) (either other is more than possible ;) ).

Very sincerely,
a green eyed monster :D

Good question. Wish I had an answer. I, too, have wondered if there's a way to watch YouTube in slow motion. I'm thinking the slow motion watching ladies are watching the promo on their TV's.

Return to “General Hospital”