The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
burnead

Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante

Postby burnead » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Quote JillyJ:
Quote Caitie:
Quote burnead: i44.tinypic.com/dzhu0l.jpg

*) *) *) *) *) *) *)

They make me melt!!

It really is just beautiful! Thanks, B!

My pleasure!

Lulu Lover

Postby Lulu Lover » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Are love for Lante is forever. :D My love for Lante is forever. :D :D

Meegs

Postby Meegs » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Quote Caitie:
Quote Meegs: Greetings everyone! I have been offline since August because of student teaching but I'm almost done and things aren't quite as hectic this week because of Thanksgiving. I've been taping the show everyday and really enjoyed last week's episodes. I felt that for the first time in a looong time, the main setting was actually the hospital itself. There was some mob things too but I thought finally GH was again the main part of the show. Looking forward to upcoming Lante stuff.

FYI, tonight is the finale of Dancing with the Stars and I know a lot are boycotting ABC but JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff are in the finals and it would be great if all us soap fans could pull together and vote for him. Their number is 1-800-868-3710 and you can vote online as well or text. You can start voting as soon as the show airs at 8:00 and you can vote online as well so you literally never have to turn on your TV set. He's up against Ricki Lake and Derek Hough, who is one of the most popular dancers, and Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke and Rob's benefiting from his sisters' popularity who constantly urge their Twitter followers to vote for him. JR is the best although he had an off week last week because he injured his ankle. Cameron Matheson tweeted that at least 7 stars from AMC will be in the audience tonight to show their support and it'll be another great way to stick it to ABC Daytime. Please think about throwing some votes their way. Just watch a few of their dances from this season-terrific!

As a Canadian, I can't vote .. so, someone .. vote for JR for me!

Will do! Can you vote by email or that won't work either? If you can post on the ABC GH page, you should be able to vote I would think. I vote on my landline, cell, text message, and use my three email logins to vote.

luvmygirls

Postby luvmygirls » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm

*) *) *) *) *) *) *)

Love this!

4alarmblaze

Postby 4alarmblaze » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Quote Caitie:

*) *) *) *) *) *) *)

They make me melt!!

And is you slow-mo this part you can see Dante rubbing his thumb back and forth on Lulu's cheek....sigh....

And the shot that Lulu opens up the door you can see the table set inside the loft with candles on it....Gosh I really hope they at least have a good meal before the next round of angst starts...but either way I am confident that we are going full steam ahead on this train all the way to the LANTE wedding!!!!

I'm so excited!!!
I just can't hide it..... :D

Lante-Express

Postby Lante-Express » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Quote lanteluv:
Quote Lante-Express: Thought For Today, 11/21/11:
Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for
now, Laugh at the confusion, Smile through the tears,
and keep reminding yourself, that everything happens
for a reason...
Have a great day everyone!!! *) *) *)

I am so loving our new address The Lante Express 3!!!!
It is filled with so many HOPES, DREAMS, and
POSSIBILITIES... *) *) *)

Love this Bonnie! I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason! :-)

Hugs to you and wonderful Callie!!! *) *) *)

Lante-Express

Postby Lante-Express » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:16 pm

*) *) *) *) *) *) *)

Really love this!!! It's like their lips were made to kiss each other! Stunning... *)

rosehearts

Postby rosehearts » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:22 pm

*) *) *) *) *) *) *)

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Caitie

Postby Caitie » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Quote Meegs:
Quote Caitie:
Quote Meegs: Greetings everyone! I have been offline since August because of student teaching but I'm almost done and things aren't quite as hectic this week because of Thanksgiving. I've been taping the show everyday and really enjoyed last week's episodes. I felt that for the first time in a looong time, the main setting was actually the hospital itself. There was some mob things too but I thought finally GH was again the main part of the show. Looking forward to upcoming Lante stuff.

FYI, tonight is the finale of Dancing with the Stars and I know a lot are boycotting ABC but JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff are in the finals and it would be great if all us soap fans could pull together and vote for him. Their number is 1-800-868-3710 and you can vote online as well or text. You can start voting as soon as the show airs at 8:00 and you can vote online as well so you literally never have to turn on your TV set. He's up against Ricki Lake and Derek Hough, who is one of the most popular dancers, and Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke and Rob's benefiting from his sisters' popularity who constantly urge their Twitter followers to vote for him. JR is the best although he had an off week last week because he injured his ankle. Cameron Matheson tweeted that at least 7 stars from AMC will be in the audience tonight to show their support and it'll be another great way to stick it to ABC Daytime. Please think about throwing some votes their way. Just watch a few of their dances from this season-terrific!

As a Canadian, I can't vote .. so, someone .. vote for JR for me!

Will do! Can you vote by email or that won't work either? If you can post on the ABC GH page, you should be able to vote I would think. I vote on my landline, cell, text message, and use my three email logins to vote.

I'll try but the ABC page recognizes my IP address as Canadian. I can't watch episodes there.

rosehearts

Postby rosehearts » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 pm

One of my favorite Christmas songs is I'll Be Home for Christmas.

Return to “General Hospital”