The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
daisylover

Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante

Postby daisylover » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Toby: I'm with you on all three points. Glad to see Sonny and Johnny going at it.
On the Lanteland site there are a lot of pictures that support the preview which I just watched. AND LOVE BY THE WAY.
they all show Lulu and Dante smiling and kissing and then talking to Olivia. There are also pictures of Steve and Olivia in the loft with Dante and Lulu and Dante is in bed. ????? Possibly supporting the spoiler, Lulu gets help from Steve and Olivia.
funny, when I go into the board from my IPad I can see the new avi, but from this computer I can't. Strange.

Storyloverfan

Postby Storyloverfan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Quote JillyJ:
Quote tbsbob:
Quote firestorm:
Quote ghfangirl:
Quote tbsbob: Afterglow for Matt/Maxie.

Shawn didn't want SIDTM to freak out about Franco. He tells her he enjoys her company, but he does have a job and that is his priority.

Jason goes back home. Monica walks in and talks to them about Thanksgiving dinner. Jason starts to say no, but Sam says it would be really great to spend the day with them.

Sonny says 'good-bye' Brenda (and so do we!!) as he signs the papers.

Kate calls Sonny and asks what is in the box. He tells her the divorce is over, he's signed them. Kate agrees to go 'wherever' with him. She opens the box - it's a scarf.
He wants to take her to the island where it all started for them

My rewind button is gonna get wore out watching the promo...

Kate & Sonny's relationship started on the island???? Or am I misunderstanding the recap?

And thank you for the recaps Toby! Good to have you back on here! :)

I don't know how all the boroughs and burgs work in New York, but could Bensonhurst be part of the section of the city that is actually an island? Like - is Long Island actually an island?

That's what I'm thinking fire. And it makes me wonder what drives Lulu to Olivia's. But a couple of things about the promo - since I've watched it 50 times or more already -

1. Don't hate me, but I like that Sonny is calling JZ out.
I hope he tells JZ he knows he is involved in what
happened at the warehouse. I kinda like that.

2. We all know the Q's have pizza on thanksgiving, but
supposedly, they go the tradtional route. Wanna bet after
Jason turns the table over, we still get pizza?

3. Saving the best for last, but are we hoping for more
than just Dante and Lulu reaffirming their love??
I remember Lulu telling Dante (while he was in recovery)
that she has so much to tell him, I would love for her
to tell him, she is so thankful he didn't give up on her.
(remember that speech?!) And then she asks him to marry
him (thank you, Val!) and she tells him she is ready to
tell everyone?!?!?!

Less than 23 hours to go.....

Love Your thoughts, Toby! Love #1, #2 sounds exactly as it will play out, and #3 Sounds FANTASTIC! Tomorrow and Wed should be great! Let us not forget next week! Excited!

I have to agree JillyJ -- love your three thoughts Toby! -- and of course, #3 is my favourite!

lanteluv

Postby lanteluv » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Quote Lante-Express: Thought For Today, 11/21/11:
Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for
now, Laugh at the confusion, Smile through the tears,
and keep reminding yourself, that everything happens
for a reason...
Have a great day everyone!!! *) *) *)

I am so loving our new address The Lante Express 3!!!!
It is filled with so many HOPES, DREAMS, and
POSSIBILITIES... *) *) *)

Love this Bonnie! I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason! :-)

Caitie

Postby Caitie » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Quote daisylover: Toby: I'm with you on all three points. Glad to see Sonny and Johnny going at it.
On the Lanteland site there are a lot of pictures that support the preview which I just watched. AND LOVE BY THE WAY.
they all show Lulu and Dante smiling and kissing and then talking to Olivia. There are also pictures of Steve and Olivia in the loft with Dante and Lulu and Dante is in bed. ????? Possibly supporting the spoiler, Lulu gets help from Steve and Olivia.
funny, when I go into the board from my IPad I can see the new avi, but from this computer I can't. Strange.

Sharon, I thought you might have seen those photos earlier. So happy you have now. I expect some information strayed in the last days on the old board. Lanteland has a contact with a person who provides spoiler pics, so I think we should be able to expect more as they come available.

I think those pics with Olivia are tomorrow at Olivia's with Lulu arriving first and talking about Dante. At the same time, Dante might be at Crimson questioning Kate (likely on the warehouse case). Then it seems he goes to Olivia's.

The ones with Steve and Olivia at the loft won't happen until next week when it appears Lulu has them come to check Dante out. This will after the scenes of him passing out in the alley when he tries to chase the burglar. So I'm guessing he either tells her about passing out or he isn't breathing well. I expect Mama Olivia could be on his case a bit - out of love, of course!!

lanteluv

Postby lanteluv » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Quote tbsbob: HEY GUYS!!! I'M HERE!!

I WAS ABLE TO GET ON HERE!!

WOO HOO!!!

I thought since DZ posted last week that he was a self-professed 'Christmas Geek' and was already listening to Christmas music. So it got me to thinking....

Let's play ANOTHER GAME!!! (Thanks to Karen for making me think about games and fun on the board again!)

WHAT IS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG(s)?!?!?!

I'll get it started - maybe if we get enough people we could do a 'thud' mailing to DZ and let him know we are all
CHRISTMAS GEEKS!! Mary - are you up to it?!?!

Here is mine --

"Where are you Christmas?" Faith Hill
from the movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

Mine is a tie :
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" the Judy Garland version and

"Christmas Canon" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
(here is a link in case you've never had the pleasure:
youtube(dot)com/watch?v=psd19YV8-Ww
There is also a rock version with grown ups, but I prefer the children's choir b/c it is just so beautiful :) )

lanteluv

Postby lanteluv » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Quote tbsbob:
Quote firestorm:
Quote ghfangirl:
Quote tbsbob: Afterglow for Matt/Maxie.

Shawn didn't want SIDTM to freak out about Franco. He tells her he enjoys her company, but he does have a job and that is his priority.

Jason goes back home. Monica walks in and talks to them about Thanksgiving dinner. Jason starts to say no, but Sam says it would be really great to spend the day with them.

Sonny says 'good-bye' Brenda (and so do we!!) as he signs the papers.

Kate calls Sonny and asks what is in the box. He tells her the divorce is over, he's signed them. Kate agrees to go 'wherever' with him. She opens the box - it's a scarf.
He wants to take her to the island where it all started for them

My rewind button is gonna get wore out watching the promo...

Kate & Sonny's relationship started on the island???? Or am I misunderstanding the recap?

And thank you for the recaps Toby! Good to have you back on here! :)

I don't know how all the boroughs and burgs work in New York, but could Bensonhurst be part of the section of the city that is actually an island? Like - is Long Island actually an island?

That's what I'm thinking fire. And it makes me wonder what drives Lulu to Olivia's. But a couple of things about the promo - since I've watched it 50 times or more already -

1. Don't hate me, but I like that Sonny is calling JZ out.
I hope he tells JZ he knows he is involved in what
happened at the warehouse. I kinda like that.

2. We all know the Q's have pizza on thanksgiving, but
supposedly, they go the tradtional route. Wanna bet after
Jason turns the table over, we still get pizza?

3. Saving the best for last, but are we hoping for more
than just Dante and Lulu reaffirming their love??
I remember Lulu telling Dante (while he was in recovery)
that she has so much to tell him, I would love for her
to tell him, she is so thankful he didn't give up on her.
(remember that speech?!) And then she asks him to marry
him (thank you, Val!) and she tells him she is ready to
tell everyone?!?!?!

Less than 23 hours to go.....

I like this train of thought! :)

burnead

Postby burnead » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:35 pm

i44.tinypic.com/dzhu0l.jpg

*) *) *) *) *) *) *)

goggiebear

Postby goggiebear » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:38 pm

evening Ladies :D

wow..i can't stop watching the promo ekkk...especially watching it on a 55 inch flat screen tv :D..

Toby totally agree on all of those 3 thoughts especially the 3rd one. i'm praying to the soap god for that to happen.

wow..for the show not having Lante on, it was pretty good. i really like it. we really got some movement on things and i totally loving the redux of Skate relationship ekkk.... brenda who????

anyhoo..this will be my last post for now...don;t worry i'm not leaving, it just my iPhone broke and its in service right now and i won;t have a phone for 1 or 2 days :( and the iPad my man has so i will tried to on main computer but not sure . so bare with me please!!!!

goggiebear

Postby goggiebear » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Quote burnead: i44.tinypic.com/dzhu0l.jpg

*) *) *) *) *) *) *)

******THUD******THUD*******YAWZA*********YAWZA***** Thank ms B :D

Meegs

Postby Meegs » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Greetings everyone! I have been offline since August because of student teaching but I'm almost done and things aren't quite as hectic this week because of Thanksgiving. I've been taping the show everyday and really enjoyed last week's episodes. I felt that for the first time in a looong time, the main setting was actually the hospital itself. There was some mob things too but I thought finally GH was again the main part of the show. Looking forward to upcoming Lante stuff.

FYI, tonight is the finale of Dancing with the Stars and I know a lot are boycotting ABC but JR Martinez and Karina Smirnoff are in the finals and it would be great if all us soap fans could pull together and vote for him. Their number is 1-800-868-3710 and you can vote online as well or text. You can start voting as soon as the show airs at 8:00 and you can vote online as well so you literally never have to turn on your TV set. He's up against Ricki Lake and Derek Hough, who is one of the most popular dancers, and Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke and Rob's benefiting from his sisters' popularity who constantly urge their Twitter followers to vote for him. JR is the best although he had an off week last week because he injured his ankle. Cameron Matheson tweeted that at least 7 stars from AMC will be in the audience tonight to show their support and it'll be another great way to stick it to ABC Daytime. Please think about throwing some votes their way. Just watch a few of their dances from this season-terrific!

Return to “General Hospital”