The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LanteChick

Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Postby LanteChick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:19 am

Quote Janeway:
Quote LanteChick: Thanks Stronci for the recaps!

I

Miss

Lante!!!

Can't wait to see them Friday....not sure if it's together,but just seeing their faces will do. :)

Agree!! Missing Lante. Lantechick are you sure both are on? Hope you are right. Lulu for sure.

Thanks for the recaps. Wish I had just read them and not bothered to watch. ZZZZZ. I FF most. Have NO interest in Silas/Sam/Delia/ Shirtless guy/Kiki.

In fact, only things interesting to me was Julexis & Ric/Olivia. What is up with Ric? Hope Dante gets to meet his uncle soon. What are they doing to Liv ? She has become nothing but Sonny propper. When the heck is she going to find out she's a grandma???

Did catch that Carly said Lulu came to visit and she was doing well (of course, she's back with her hot hubby, LOL)

Guess I will be rewatching all of the recent Lante scenes and that adorable Ben. Really hope Lulu will learn to accept him and not wait till she finds out the truth.

I am looking forward to Tracy/Luke scenes. Do love them together and hope they have more scenes with Lulu & Lante.

Thanks again! :)

I'm not positive Dante is on Friday...but just going by the taping info it appears he may just be. I'm looking forward to the Lulu/Sonny scenes. It has been so long these two have had a conversation alone.

LanteChick

Postby LanteChick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:24 am

Quote sportschick: Hello! Haven't been on this board for some time(I needed to change my screen name) but I have been wanting to post a few thoughts I have on the Lante baby s/l. I love Lante/Dante/Lulu but have been struggling with how so many fans (Twitter and Facebook) do not seem to understand Lulu's POV with this whole mess! I do not find it so unbelievable that she would harbor some of these feelings she has towards discovering that Bens is Dante's son. Having to live day in and day out knowing that your husband has a child that isn't yours when you so desperately want a child with him has got to be hard. I do not think it is about not accepting Ben (she already feels a connection to him) but more about the exact situation Dante spoke with Sonny about. That Lulu will feel alone, like being on the outside looking in, on what should be her happy ever after. I can't fault Lulu for being in pain. Not everyone is wired the same way. I do not think that makes Lulu any less mature. These are honest feelings. She feels like a failure! And even though I and a lot of fans may want her to act one way, I will not dislike my favorite character for that. Even though this s/l is dragging on for me, I do hope that if they are going to continue to drag this out, they will play out those feelings that Lulu is having. At some point I hope Dante will see that Lulu is trying very hard to put on a brave face, but is hurting just the same! Anyhoo, here's to hoping that they are many great Lante scenes like the ones we have seen recently. I really do love them and miss seeing them on screen.

Hi!*waving*

I completely understand Lulu's pov and think she's been written very maturely. Also think this connection she feels toward Ben will probably confuse her because she just will not understand why she feels this pull toward this baby. Interesting story for both Dante and Lulu...love seeing them involved in the biggest secret on the show!!

LanteChick

Postby LanteChick » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:30 am

NE Spoilers for the week of March 10th....

A threat lurks in AJ's room

Lulu dreams that Ben is her son

Anna and Dante try to get to the bottom of AJ's shooting

Britt tells her mother that she is engaged to Nikolas

Felix walks in on Lucas and Brad

Tracy notices that Luke is acting strange

Carly confronts Sonny as AJ's condition changes. (He has been shot)

Lulu Lover

Postby Lulu Lover » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:42 am

Quote LanteChick: NE Spoilers for the week of March 10th....

A threat lurks in AJ's room

Lulu dreams that Ben is her son

Anna and Dante try to get to the bottom of AJ's shooting

Britt tells her mother that she is engaged to Nikolas

Felix walks in on Lucas and Brad

Tracy notices that Luke is acting strange

Carly confronts Sonny as AJ's condition changes. (He has been shot)

That dream Lulu will come truth. :D :D Ben/Rocco is your son with Dante. :D :D :D

Lulu Lover

Postby Lulu Lover » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:43 am

Hope everyone has a great Lante day. :D

LovinMyLife

Postby LovinMyLife » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:37 am

Quote sclcardiac: Looks like Kiki might end up subletting with Nathan. I wonder where that will leave Maxie when she returns.

My neighbor heard a rumor that Kiki and Nathan will become a couple - now that should be really exciting.

LovinMyLife

Postby LovinMyLife » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:39 am

Quote Lulu Lover: GH put me sleep today. >( >( >( ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Me too!!! Was definitely a FF and delete day for me.

LovinMyLife

Postby LovinMyLife » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:41 am

Quote LanteChick: Thanks Stronci for the recaps!

I

Miss

Lante!!!

Can't wait to see them Friday....not sure if it's together,but just seeing their faces will do. :)

I really miss Lante also. My enjoyment of GH has been greatly diminished this week due to the prolonged abscence of Lante.

LovinMyLife

Postby LovinMyLife » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:43 am

Quote sportschick: Hello! Haven't been on this board for some time(I needed to change my screen name) but I have been wanting to post a few thoughts I have on the Lante baby s/l. I love Lante/Dante/Lulu but have been struggling with how so many fans (Twitter and Facebook) do not seem to understand Lulu's POV with this whole mess! I do not find it so unbelievable that she would harbor some of these feelings she has towards discovering that Bens is Dante's son. Having to live day in and day out knowing that your husband has a child that isn't yours when you so desperately want a child with him has got to be hard. I do not think it is about not accepting Ben (she already feels a connection to him) but more about the exact situation Dante spoke with Sonny about. That Lulu will feel alone, like being on the outside looking in, on what should be her happy ever after. I can't fault Lulu for being in pain. Not everyone is wired the same way. I do not think that makes Lulu any less mature. These are honest feelings. She feels like a failure! And even though I and a lot of fans may want her to act one way, I will not dislike my favorite character for that. Even though this s/l is dragging on for me, I do hope that if they are going to continue to drag this out, they will play out those feelings that Lulu is having. At some point I hope Dante will see that Lulu is trying very hard to put on a brave face, but is hurting just the same! Anyhoo, here's to hoping that they are many great Lante scenes like the ones we have seen recently. I really do love them and miss seeing them on screen.

Good Morning,

Great to see you posting - please come back and post anytime. I completely agree with your post and second it.

LovinMyLife

Postby LovinMyLife » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:45 am

Stronci,

Thanks for your great recaps - so glad you are able to navigate the message board without too much trouble.

Return to “General Hospital”