The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LovinMyLife

Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Postby LovinMyLife » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:50 am

LanteChick,

Thanks for sharing the spoilers with us.

LovinMyLife

Postby LovinMyLife » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:53 am

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Yesterday's GH was of little interest to me. Looking forward to Friday's show and LuLu/Dante/Lante in any and all combinations. I hate these Lante droughts.

Happy Thursday everyone - enjoy your life.

Stronci

Postby Stronci » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:51 am

Quote daisylover: I'm getting so frustrated. The only time I can get on the MB without getting thrown off is early morning, and now the MB gremlins will let me post, but not reply to a post. When I try to reply it immediately shuts down.

Woo hoo, one day closer to Lante!

I had no issues with MB yesterday, so I guess we all take turns with our frustration. (Hoping I didn't speak too soon though.)

Chat at showtime!

daisylover

Postby daisylover » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 am

Sportschick, so glad you decided to comment. I can't reply to your post, cause this crazy MB is acting up again, but I'll post the way I can.
I agree, we need to see Lulu's pain right now. And we need to understand it. I think she feels love for Ben and excitement and happiness that there is that smile on Dante's face and so much love in his heart, but I can see how she could feel disconnected and like she's on the outside looking in. He is able to experience something that she, at least right now, can't because she doesn't know Ben is hers. Dante was right. She's feeling lonely and I can see where she would feel inadequate because another woman, as far as she knows, had been able to put that look on his face and that love in his heart.
I love that, as was said earlier, we are privy to the biggest secret in Port Charles right now. As frustrated as I get with it sometimes, I love feeling like I'm a part of it. I scream at my tv when I see Lulu hurting and I'm ready to draw blood every time I see that smug look on Britt's face.

Janeway

Postby Janeway » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:13 am

Quote sportschick: Hello! Haven't been on this board for some time(I needed to change my screen name) but I have been wanting to post a few thoughts I have on the Lante baby s/l. I love Lante/Dante/Lulu but have been struggling with how so many fans (Twitter and Facebook) do not seem to understand Lulu's POV with this whole mess! I do not find it so unbelievable that she would harbor some of these feelings she has towards discovering that Bens is Dante's son. Having to live day in and day out knowing that your husband has a child that isn't yours when you so desperately want a child with him has got to be hard. I do not think it is about not accepting Ben (she already feels a connection to him) but more about the exact situation Dante spoke with Sonny about. That Lulu will feel alone, like being on the outside looking in, on what should be her happy ever after. I can't fault Lulu for being in pain. Not everyone is wired the same way. I do not think that makes Lulu any less mature. These are honest feelings. She feels like a failure! And even though I and a lot of fans may want her to act one way, I will not dislike my favorite character for that. Even though this s/l is dragging on for me, I do hope that if they are going to continue to drag this out, they will play out those feelings that Lulu is having. At some point I hope Dante will see that Lulu is trying very hard to put on a brave face, but is hurting just the same! Anyhoo, here's to hoping that they are many great Lante scenes like the ones we have seen recently. I really do love them and miss seeing them on screen.

Welcome back Sportschick! :) I totally agree with your post!! I think Lulu is being extremely mature. She can't help how she feels. But she is putting on the brave face and being supportive of her husband. She is trying hard not to put a damper on his joy, by assuring him all is well with her. To Dante's credit, he is not buying it 100%. It is evident by his convo with Sonny that he knows that Lulu is going to have a hard time because she is not the bio mom. I think the fact that he is so sensitive just shows how well he knows his wife and cares about her.

I hope that Lulu will continue to seek out good advice like she got from Tracy. OH, I loved that convo. I love the transformation of Tracy to a loving mother when she connected with Lulu. I see this as a journey for both Lulu, Dante & Ben. I am so proud of lulu for admitting she has these feelings and not running away from them.

Of all the characters on the show, I truly believe that Lante are written the most realistically. So many people go through infertilty issues and I know that the partner that is not able to be a bio donor to the child cannot help but feel left out on some level.

I read a rumor that Lulu will find out in May, just before Ben is kidnapped. Right out of the FF I was planning to write. I think that would be an awesome story if Lante had to go on an adventure to rescue their son. That is one rumor I really would love to see come true.

Thanks in advance for recaps. I know I will be reading and FF most of the show today. Hoping for Lulu & Dante tomorrow.

Have a great day! :)

Stronci

Postby Stronci » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Here and ready to Rock n Roll! ;)

Lulu Lover

Postby Lulu Lover » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Here for Lante. :D :D

Storyloverfan

Postby Storyloverfan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Here too!

Putting my iPad down for the show today to see if I have better luck posting on my desktop. Down side: I have to watch on a little television. Oh well, doubt we get Lante today anyway, so I will manage. ;)

Lulu Lover

Postby Lulu Lover » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Luke and Tracy. :D :D :D

sclcardiac

Postby sclcardiac » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Recaps

Segment one:

Robin and Patrick are in the elevator. Sabrina is there when the doors open.

Sonny and Ric. Ric says that he knew that Olivia would tell him that he was there. Sonny tells him to make his call since he probably has important business to tend to.

Julian opens the door and it's Sean.

Ava thinks that Delia is trying to get rid of her. Delia denies anything and then sees Sam at the door. sam gets out without Ava seeing her.

Tracy and Luke are at the hospital. She is talking to him but Luke is a thousand miles away. When he finally answers her, he says that he wants to go home and says he needs peace and quiet. He seems off and not himself.

Carlos in a mask walks in on AJ with a gun and AJ is shocked.

Return to “General Hospital”