Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
trufan

Re: Who care if LIZ LOSES her baby....

Postby trufan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:00 am

I WANT JASON TO BE THE FATHER & SAM TO GET KICKED TO THE CURB. >( lET JASON REMEMBER WHAT HE ONCE FELT FOR LIZ IS NOW MORE THAN WHAT HE FEELS FOR SAM, SHE IS STARTING TO ANOY ME. I WANT JASON TO BE THE DAD, :)) I WANT JASON TO BE THE DAD :-) I WANT JASON TO BE THE DAD NOT LUCKY! DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HIM HE'LL STILL HAVE MAXIE'S KID IF SHE'S NOT LYING. >)

NOTE: Typing in all caps is the equivalant of yelling. Our guidelines do not allow for yelling.

trufan

Postby trufan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:13 am

WHY CAN'T jASON HAVE HIS OWN KID, NOT FOR NOTHING BUT HE'S ALWAYS READT TO TAKE CARE OF SOMEONE ELSES BABY ;( . THAT BABY WILL BRING OUT HIS SOFT SIDE. YEAH THE KID WOULD BE IN DANGER BUT ON THE STORIES WHO'S KID ISN'T LIZ IS A GOOD MOM, LUCKY IS A LOSER, AND SHOULDN'T HAVE A KID DICTATE HOW HE FEELS ABOUT HIMSELF. HE ALWAYS HAS MAXIE'S KID(IF SHE'S NOT LYING) >( - WHICH I DON'T THINK SHE IS SINCE SHE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL FOR A VISIT. ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A TIME I WANTED LUCKY & LIZ TOGETHER, I GOT OVER IT WAS SHE WAS COUPLED WITH JASON. WHY CAN'T HE BE HAPPY FOR ONCE WITHOUT BEING THE ONE TO FIX EVERYONE ELSE PROBLEMS & BE THE GO-TO-GUY. THE PEOPLE HE'S ALWAYS THERE FOR(CARLY, SONNY, SAM,ETC...) ARE THE SAME ONES WHO DON'T HAVE HIS BEST INTEREST IN MIND. I PRAY THE WRITERS LET HIM REMEMBER & FEEL WHAT HE HAD FOR LIZ IS MORE THAN LOYALTY, *) BUT THAT HE SURPRESSED HIS TRUE FEELINGS ~) & ACTUALLY LOVE HER MORE THAN SAM. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY.

NOTE: Typing in all caps is the equivalant of yelling. Our guidelines do not allow for yelling.

LAURAB2002

Postby LAURAB2002 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:18 am

how can u say that u hope liz loses the baby, u sam and jason lovers, needs to get over it, we are talking about soaps here, love dont last for ever on soaps. if jason with sam or liz, or not,
+9*6+

samandjason$$xoxo

Postby samandjason$$xoxo » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:33 pm

i don't care if she louses her baby i hope she does and maybe even louses her life

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:43 pm

>( I do not care, Sam lost hers. Maybe Lizzie and Lucky can raise the baby Maxie might have. Talk about shoe on the other foot. :D :D

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:47 pm

>( If Liz would carry laytex condoms, knowing that she gets pregnant easy than the ***** wouldn't be pregnant. She sniffed Jason enough, she got exactly what she wanted. I hope that thing is lost early because otherwise everytime we turn around she will have her ass at Jason's door. >)

NOTE: This post has been edited because it uses language that goes against our guidelines.

Toscana

Postby Toscana » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:10 pm

Sam can't have children. She had a hysterectomy last year. (When she was shot).

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:56 pm

Quote Toscana: Sam can't have children. She had a hysterectomy last year. (When she was shot).

Sam did not get a hysteromy, she can still have children. :D

LovinGH

Postby LovinGH » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:36 am

Blaming Liz for falty condomes is just insane!

LAURAB2002

Postby LAURAB2002 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:31 pm

you can be cold hearted person, so the baby has to die all because you want sam and jason together, :0

Return to “General Hospital”