ok with Sam possibly leaving and Sonny possibly leaving too.....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
OnegirlOneboy

ok with Sam possibly leaving and Sonny possibly leaving too.....

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:24 pm

General Hospital will NOT be the same.They can not be replaced i mean Carly has been replaced and it took awhile for me to get used to this new Carly even though i love the old Carly better.What do you guys think will happen?And Jason leave the mob never....He will not leave Sonny on his own for the fact that he know's right now Sonny can not handle it on his own...remember someone stole his DR. records from lanie,They could possibly hurt SONNY IF HE WAS ON HIS OWN,BESIDES i think Alexis had something to do with his records being stolen from therapy.....Just in case if Sonny tried to get Kristina....What do you people think

cincin

Re: ok with Sam possibly leaving and Sonny possibly leaving too.....

Postby cincin » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:35 pm

Everything I read does state Jason will leave the mob and go into partnership with Robert. Sonny will also try to go legit. I know Maurice Bernard has said he can see himself leaving GH and living in Colorado. However he also states he would miss acting and the people and the character. I don't see him going anywhere in the foreseeable future. :))

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:49 pm

Kelly is taking a leave and plans on coming back some time in 07.

So, in that case, I could see Jason working with Robert.

And as far as Alexis is concerned, all she has to do is try something once against Sonny, and she will lose Kristina.

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:11 am

Thats it if sonny and sam leaves then im done with gh now they are pulling at whatever they can get and thats sad

bellajewels

Postby bellajewels » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:57 am

Last time I checked Maurice Benard had just recently signed a two year contract. Of course for me with time going by as quickly as it seems to I could have read that two years ago and just think it's recently. I don't see Maurice Benard leaving the show. Maybe he'll take a hiatus for a little bit but I don't think that he'll ever leave for good. Thank goodness. With the way that show goes if he left there would be no show.

Return to “General Hospital”