What's going to happen with Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Blaze

What's going to happen with Jason

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 am

I prefer Jason Morgan, and from what I read, Franco is coming back and Dr Jason Quartermain can not go up against a psycho like Franco. It would be good if he stay's Jason Morgan and remember the Quartermains. I cant see how they would bring Franco back and have Jason be a different person.

HOT PINK

Re: What's going to happen with Jason

Postby HOT PINK » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 am

I'm hoping that, when Jason wakes up after his upcoming surgery, the best of Jason Quartermaine and Jason Morgan remains. It would be wonderful if Jason were to remember who he was before the accident with AJ because I'd like for Monica to finally have her son back. But, in order to survive the likes of Franco, Anthony Zacharra, and all of his other enemies, he also needs to retain the knowledge and skills he has acquired as Jason Morgan.

Before his first accident, Jason Quartermaine was planning to become a doctor and save lives. As Jason Morgan, he has taken many lives. It would be interesting, in my opinion, if Jason were to be very conflicted over the things he has done as Sonny's right hand.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 am

It would interesting if were enough Quartermain to want to give up his relationship w/ Sonny and work w/ Sam not only as a husband, but as a partner too.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Quote Blaze: I prefer Jason Morgan, and from what I read, Franco is coming back and Dr Jason Quartermain can not go up against a psycho like Franco. It would be good if he stay's Jason Morgan and remember the Quartermains. I cant see how they would bring Franco back and have Jason be a different person.

If Jason does end up a Q again, I think it would be interesting to see his & Sams relationship. I bet they could still make it work, it would just be a different dynamic. I doubt he would want anything to do with Sonny.

Return to “General Hospital”