Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Devil-or-Angel

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Where did liz get the drugs she gave Lucky?

Did she stop to get her purse after Siobhan's spill before "rushing" her to the hospital? And then take the time to find it again after the car wreck?

Or did she take the time to steal more before leaving the hospital?

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cincyghfan: Did Sonny really say to Dante "Oh are we going to bring that up again? Can we not let that go?"

Is this man for real!?>!?!?

omg I know I couldn't believe it like it was just a little disagreement and he didn't shoot him point blank in the chest!

That cracked me up, just another day in the life of my Sonny......

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Where did liz get the drugs she gave Lucky?

Did she stop to get her purse after Siobhan's spill before "rushing" her to the hospital? And then take the time to find it again after the car wreck?

Did I miss something and Liz suddenly got unsuspended for three months....maybe that does not mean she can't be in the hospital...or help the wounded. I'm pretty sure though that she should be staying away from the person who she gave the wrong drug to which caused the suspension in the first place.... why am I sooooo confused? 8)

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote Devil-or-Angel: Where did liz get the drugs she gave Lucky?

Did I miss something and Liz suddenly got unsuspended for three months....maybe that does not mean she can't be in the hospital...or help the wounded. I'm pretty sure though that she should be staying away from the person who she gave the wrong drug to which caused the suspension in the first place.... why am I sooooo confused? 8)

Yes a few weeks back (real time) but only days (PC time) after being suspended liz, after being approached by Lucky who questioned if she had seen anything suspicious at the hospital before her suspension, returned to the hospital with what I understood was the intention of asking to be reinstated. However she never really got the chance because new COS Robin asked to her return (to desk duty) because they were extremely short handed. liz accepted despite her brothers concerns and protestations and returned to duty that same afternoon.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote cincyghfan: Did Sonny really say to Dante "Oh are we going to bring that up again? Can we not let that go?"

omg I know I couldn't believe it like it was just a little disagreement and he didn't shoot him point blank in the chest!

It actually cracked me up too and also when he said "or what"? He gets on my nerves but I always seem to give him a pass in the end...

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:56 am

More Johnny Z please 3)

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Nightmoves:

It actually cracked me up too and also when he said "or what"? He gets on my nerves but I always seem to give him a pass in the end...

I loved when he said that "Or What?"....and just about everyone knows that Sonny could show me his dimples and forgive him for just about anything! :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Quote Nightmoves: More Johnny Z please 3)

He was smokin' hot Friday playing the piano. *) I loved watching Anthony think he was so distracted by his playing ...... then Johnny gave the little side - sly look when CrAZy walked away. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves: More Johnny Z please 3)

He was smokin' hot Friday playing the piano. *) I loved watching Anthony think he was so distracted by his playing ...... then Johnny gave the little side - sly look when CrAZy walked away. 3)

What?! Johnny was playing the piano?! Okay. Gotta go check that one out. 3)

Mariesoaps

Postby Mariesoaps » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 pm

I dont like what has happen to Lucky but he was spoiled a bit and the favorite as a child. I wish he would get back on track and the writes would give him someone else other than Elizabeth. Maybe his love child's mother can come into his life. I also wish sonny would get another bad guy to be in his organization - a bad boy character that is very good looking...that should stir things up.

Return to “General Hospital”