Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
dwja

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby dwja » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:58 am

Did I miss a build up to Maxie's fedora wearing stalker or did he just appear out of no where the other day after Maxie suddenly mentioned him for the first time?

I really thought she was making it up to get Matt to stay but then there he was.

dwja

Postby dwja » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 am

Ok so I found the Lulu dog walking thing a bit silly but it made me wonder was she not alive when the Spencers had Foster? If so wouldn't she already know that she was allergic to dogs?

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 am

Quote dwja: Did I miss a build up to Maxie's fedora wearing stalker or did he just appear out of no where the other day after Maxie suddenly mentioned him for the first time?

I really thought she was making it up to get Matt to stay but then there he was.

It did just come out of nowhere. 8) When she first mentioned something about having a stalker..... like Matt already knew I was very confused. Then there's some random guy standing in her hall completely OUT OF THE BLUE. Weird.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:21 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote dwja: Did I miss a build up to Maxie's fedora wearing stalker or did he just appear out of no where the other day after Maxie suddenly mentioned him for the first time?

It did just come out of nowhere. 8) When she first mentioned something about having a stalker..... like Matt already knew I was very confused. Then there's some random guy standing in her hall completely OUT OF THE BLUE. Weird.

Okay. So it was sorta random. I thought I had just missed something and he had already been around.

Wondering now if Spinelli has something to do with this? Seems like he's had some thoughts lately of winning back his true love.

dwja

Postby dwja » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:38 am

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:

Okay. So it was sorta random. I thought I had just missed something and he had already been around.

Wondering now if Spinelli has something to do with this? Seems like he's had some thoughts lately of winning back his true love.

He could be one of the FOS's. Possibly even following Maxie without Spinelli knowing.

I have been thinking the FOS is going to turn out to be trouble of some sort.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:55 am

Quote dwja:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:

He could be one of the FOS's. Possibly even following Maxie without Spinelli knowing.

What is FOS?

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote dwja:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:

What is FOS?

Friends of Spinelli. They are the ones doing his cyber work for him.

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote dwja:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:

What is FOS?

Haha it should be FOSS and that means, finish of stupid storyline. :D

dwja

Postby dwja » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote dwja:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:

What is FOS?

Friends of Spinelli. I thought he shortens it to FOS on the show.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote dwja:
Quote ghfanfare:
Quote JaneDoe:

What is FOS?

Oh right, thanks. I think that is so dumb I may have just blocked it from my memory.

Return to “General Hospital”