Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Shouldn't Dillon's hands have been dirty after changing the tire?! He had hand cleaner in the car maybe? 8-)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Rumor has it new writers are headed to GH August/September. The show will be headed in different directions. Two exits and swift, dramatic changes for two current storylines.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Nightmoves wrote:Rumor has it new writers are headed to GH August/September. The show will be headed in different directions. Two exits and swift, dramatic changes for two current storylines.

I sure hope this is true and they can pull the show out of the toilet it's getting flushed down. :shock:

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:29 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
Nightmoves wrote:Rumor has it new writers are headed to GH August/September. The show will be headed in different directions. Two exits and swift, dramatic changes for two current storylines.

I sure hope this is true and they can pull the show out of the toilet it's getting flushed down. :shock:

Wow. That's rather quick, too. Wonder who the new writers may be if this comes about. Two exits and swift changes. Lots to speculate on there. That's more fun than the show right now. :lol:

jumps

Postby jumps » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Wow! Already? These writers have only been here a year or so.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Something has to give viewers are tuning out and ratings are dropping. One good thing is all of the funny comments regarding Sonny on soap twitter today :lol: SO many viewers are so tired of him and his hypocrisy and being inserted everywhere. If in fact the rumors are true, that is one of the things that must be remedied if this show is going to stay on the air IMO.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:15 am

I wonder who the 2 exits are?
Valerie....that would be my vote and Jordan
don't like either of them

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:26 pm

I say be careful what you wish for. These new writers won't be any better. They do good for a minute and then revert to type. I'm loving the show right now with the writers we have actually. I have not enjoyed the show in years and I mean years,.

Return to “General Hospital”