Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby Bizlet » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:34 am

Howie79 wrote:
JaneDoe wrote:
ghfanfare wrote:Yep. Not watching much these days. All that dislike has spilled over to this board as well. We're right back to the fan wars with the baiting, hating, trolling and mocking. ***sigh*** :|

I don't like to come on here and complain, nor do I want to get caught up the shenanigans. I sure do miss the fun posting we all did in the Julian thread, though.

Yes, I'm getting too old for the silly shenanigans and I hate that I even allow myself to get caught up in them at times. :? I'm still watching the show, hoping for some kind of turn around soon.... but I'm not as interested in posting about it as much as I used to be. :cry:

I agree with both posts. While I do still watch the show, I rarely post anymore simply because it is not enjoyable. Everything is a heated debate and bash about another character.
I do miss the fun of the Julian thread.

Everything turns ugly real fast. I use to have a lot fun on the board, but not so much now.

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:40 am

Time to head to the floating rib...always fun there

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:40 am

Howie79 wrote:
Nightmoves wrote:I was surprised at today's 'guest' being that GH is mostly viewed by woman.

I agree. Even my hubby made a comment about it.

Sometimes this show just does not get it....

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:10 pm

I just read an SOD article about KS and BB's divorce. Very sad but they said it is amicable and they want to make it easy for Harper, their two year old daughter. They seemed like the perfect couple.

Also read that MB is filming another movie called 'Hold on'. I still have not seen the first movie he did, which looked good. I need to see if it's on Netflix.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:37 pm

Nightmoves wrote:I just read an SOD article about KS and BB's divorce. Very sad but they said it is amicable and they want to make it easy for Harper, their two year old daughter. They seemed like the perfect couple.

Also read that MB is filming another movie called 'Hold on'. I still have not seen the first movie he did, which looked good. I need to see if it's on Netflix.

Oh, no! I am sorry to hear about the divorce. They did seem good together.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:24 pm

ghfanfare wrote:
Nightmoves wrote:I just read an SOD article about KS and BB's divorce. Very sad but they said it is amicable and they want to make it easy for Harper, their two year old daughter. They seemed like the perfect couple.

Oh, no! I am sorry to hear about the divorce. They did seem good together.

They did seem good together but I guess you never really know.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Nikolas now knows Hayden and her PI know that he tried to kill her so the PI will be staying at his house
While lately I am not a Nikolas fan but....someone has to pay Curtis, someone has to pay for anything Hayden wants she has little money why can't Nikolas just cut off her charge cards, close her accounts, give her no access to his money

He didn't even ask what proof they have

Though the fight scene was really something Jason against both Nikolas and Curtis and then Nikolas and Hayden go to bed/each holding a knife what???

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:34 am

I would like to see his first movie too. I'm so sad about Brandon and Kirsten. :cry:

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm so far behind that it is ridiculous. However, would love to see Hayden/Rachel and Curtis hook-up. Love them together, love that Karma will visit Val and like the idea of Hayden/Curtis vs. Val/Jordan.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:03 pm

lunkaford wrote:I'm so far behind that it is ridiculous. However, would love to see Hayden/Rachel and Curtis hook-up. Love them together, love that Karma will visit Val and like the idea of Hayden/Curtis vs. Val/Jordan.

I'm with you on this! I think Curtis and Hayden would be HOT! Valerie deserves to be passed over for something better. IMO.... she should just be gone. :lol:

Return to “General Hospital”