Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lunkaford

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby lunkaford » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Wonder if Duke's son was involved with an attractive person (who was not available) and that is where he got the bullet scar from. It would also explain how "forgiveness" is so important to him.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:32 pm

ghfanfare wrote:Yep. Not watching much these days. All that dislike has spilled over to this board as well. We're right back to the fan wars with the baiting, hating, trolling and mocking. ***sigh*** :|

I don't like to come on here and complain, nor do I want to get caught up the shenanigans. I sure do miss the fun posting we all did in the Julian thread, though.

Yes, I'm getting too old for the silly shenanigans and I hate that I even allow myself to get caught up in them at times. :? I'm still watching the show, hoping for some kind of turn around soon.... but I'm not as interested in posting about it as much as I used to be. :cry:

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:33 pm

lunkaford wrote:Wonder if Duke's son was involved with an attractive person (who was not available) and that is where he got the bullet scar from. It would also explain how "forgiveness" is so important to him.

I really do like his mission of forgiveness. MAYBE, just MAYBE he'll be the guy to help Corntoes change his vengeful ways. :o

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:35 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
lunkaford wrote:Wonder if Duke's son was involved with an attractive person (who was not available) and that is where he got the bullet scar from. It would also explain how "forgiveness" is so important to him.

I really do like his mission of forgiveness. MAYBE, just MAYBE he'll be the guy to help Corntoes change his vengeful ways. :o

Oh JD you're so silly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:49 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
ghfanfare wrote:Yep. Not watching much these days. All that dislike has spilled over to this board as well. We're right back to the fan wars with the baiting, hating, trolling and mocking. ***sigh*** :|

I don't like to come on here and complain, nor do I want to get caught up the shenanigans. I sure do miss the fun posting we all did in the Julian thread, though.

Yes, I'm getting too old for the silly shenanigans and I hate that I even allow myself to get caught up in them at times. :? I'm still watching the show, hoping for some kind of turn around soon.... but I'm not as interested in posting about it as much as I used to be. :cry:

I agree with both posts. While I do still watch the show, I rarely post anymore simply because it is not enjoyable. Everything is a heated debate and bash about another character.
I do miss the fun of the Julian thread.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:53 pm

oltllover wrote:
JaneDoe wrote:

Oh JD you're so silly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know.... I have a WILD imagination! :lol:

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:19 pm

I admit I have watched very little of Y&R, but some of the scenes on GH lately kind of remind me of that soap. I hope the writers are not trying to emulate this rival soap to try and garner ratings.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:38 pm

I saw this and thought Emma Samm fans might enjoy it. I have to admit I was quite surprised when I saw it. She is still such a beautiful woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HuoH-1ce2Q&feature=youtu.be

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:41 pm

I was surprised at today's 'guest' being that GH is mostly viewed by woman.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:52 am

Nightmoves wrote:I was surprised at today's 'guest' being that GH is mostly viewed by woman.

I agree. Even my hubby made a comment about it.

Return to “General Hospital”