Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:37 pm

ghfanfare wrote:Random question: So when we talk about fashion or hair, do we use the character's name or the actress's name?! I feel like I am talking about the character, not the actress so...

Has the baggy clothes look come back in style?! Elizabeth was swimming in that sweater. :mrgreen: Sam's hair looks gorgeous! Hayden is always in cute clothes. I liked the brown flower print top she was wearing last week.

That sweater needs to go back to 1985! :shock:

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:49 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
ghfanfare wrote:Random question: So when we talk about fashion or hair, do we use the character's name or the actress's name?! I feel like I am talking about the character, not the actress so...

Has the baggy clothes look come back in style?! Elizabeth was swimming in that sweater. :mrgreen: Sam's hair looks gorgeous! Hayden is always in cute clothes. I liked the brown flower print top she was wearing last week.

I like that sweater (if you're talking about the blue one with the flowers)! Sam has been looking really beautiful lately (except for basement scenes lol). I love Maxi's clothes, and Hayden always looks good too with the exception of that big boxy coat she has been wearing the past few days. I hated the outfit Lulu was wearing when she got thrown overboard, it looked way too 'old' style for her.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:56 pm

JaneDoe wrote:

Nightmoves wrote:I like that sweater (if you're talking about the blue one with the flowers)! Sam has been looking really beautiful lately (except for basement scenes lol). I love Maxi's clothes, and Hayden always looks good too with the exception of that big boxy coat she has been wearing the past few days. I hated the outfit Lulu was wearing when she got thrown overboard, it looked way too 'old' style for her.

Gasp.... am I reading correctly? You don't agree with me NM? :o :lol:

I love Hayden's look too. I can't really remember what Lulu was wearing.... I must have got distracted by all the bobbing in and out of the water. ;)

Loved Maxie's shirt yesterday!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Well, I will admit that I love to look at those fashion slide shows and I notice they are showing a lot of baggy clothes for spring. I'm kind of glad to see a looser freer look as well as shoes that aren't so ridiculously high. It's a nice change from the Frederick's of Hollywood style we have seen for far too long. Seems like since Madonna was making videos back in the '80s. 8-)

Which brings us back to the baggy sweater. I also thought of the '80s when I saw the sweater. I think I had one very similar to that back when Madonna was making those videos. I also remember wearing leggings, leg warmers, high top Reeboks and scrunchies...with that sweater. :o :lol:

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:21 pm

ghfanfare wrote:Well, I will admit that I love to look at those fashion slide shows and I notice they are showing a lot of baggy clothes for spring. I'm kind of glad to see a looser freer look as well as shoes that aren't so ridiculously high. It's a nice change from the Frederick's of Hollywood style we have seen for far too long. Seems like since Madonna was making videos back in the '80s. 8-)

Which brings us back to the baggy sweater. I also thought of the '80s when I saw the sweater. I think I had one very similar to that back when Madonna was making those videos. I also remember wearing leggings, leg warmers, high top Reeboks and scrunchies...with that sweater. :o :lol:

Oh Lord I just had about ten different flashbacks. :lol:

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:42 pm

ghfanfare wrote:Well, I will admit that I love to look at those fashion slide shows and I notice they are showing a lot of baggy clothes for spring. I'm kind of glad to see a looser freer look as well as shoes that aren't so ridiculously high. It's a nice change from the Frederick's of Hollywood style we have seen for far too long. Seems like since Madonna was making videos back in the '80s. 8-)

I do like the looser fit styles and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE leggings.... but the big, poofy, short sweater is just not doing it for me. :P

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:59 pm

Yes, loose and even baggy sweaters are back in style. And I am glad. Especially when they're lightweight. Nice to focus on casual comfort over being "sexy" for a change.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:00 am

Is it just me...... or is Anna's house the most dated and ugly home on GH? Why does she need a house that looks like a mansion based on the entrance and staircase? If they knew Robin and Patrick were leaving, they really should have just given her that home. Much more reasonable IMO.

I think they need to have Maxie redecorate for her. :shock:

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:04 am

JaneDoe wrote:Is it just me...... or is Anna's house the most dated and ugly home on GH? Why does she need a house that looks like a mansion based on the entrance and staircase? If they knew Robin and Patrick were leaving, they really should have just given her that home. Much more reasonable IMO.

I think they need to have Maxie redecorate for her. :shock:

I totally get what your saying and completely agree but maybe they're saving that set for Lante who desperately need a home with more then one room.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 am

There is so much hate right now for the current writers (especially the way the women are being written), the level of hypocrisy of the characters, the mob worship and the just the show in general. I hope it can be turned around....

Return to “General Hospital”