Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
crazydaisy

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby crazydaisy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:47 pm

[quote="ghfanfare"]"Bizlet: It is not in the comings and goings that he is leaving. The only major cast member who is leaving is JT Patrick."

Thanks, Biz. I thought the Scrubs scenes were good. Was never a big fan of the couple but at least they are giving them some closure. I'm enjoying Anna and Robert, too. They are always good as is Jerry Jax. I know Jerry seems a bit repetitive at times but he never fails to entertain me. 8-)[/quote]

I'm with you on Jerry... I've seen plenty of people complain about him being back this time around, but I always find him entertaining :mrgreen: The actor is just so charismatic and deliciously evil.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:47 pm

"crazydaisy: I'm with you on Jerry... I've seen plenty of people complain about him being back this time around, but I always find him entertaining :mrgreen: The actor is just so charismatic and deliciously evil."

No gray area with evil Jerry for sure. But he does love his mom and his brother so I'll give him that. 8-)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Some odd editing lately. Abrupt cut-outs that leave a viewer wondering what happened. Drops into the middle of scenes with no explanation leaving one wondering, how did we get here?!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:15 pm

[quote="ghfanfare"]Some odd editing lately. Abrupt cut-outs that leave a viewer wondering what happened. Drops into the middle of scenes with no explanation leaving one wondering, how did we get here?![/quote]

Yes the random editing was on full display in today's show.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:20 pm

[quote="oltllover"]Yes the random editing was on full display in today's show.[/quote]

Hey, oltllover! Hope you had a nice holiday. :D I haven't seen today yet, but I noticed it in the last few shows. I also notice we are getting repetitious dialogue.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:26 pm

[quote="ghfanfare"][quote="oltllover"]Yes the random editing was on full display in today's show.[/quote]

Hey, oltllover! Hope you had a nice holiday. :D I haven't seen today yet, but I noticed it in the last few shows. I also notice we are getting repetitious dialogue.[/quote]

Hey to you! I had a nice holiday and I hope you did too.
Today's show was really bad with the editing but it was a sweet show. There has definitely been some repetitive dialogue with certain characters and I'm hoping we start to get more of a mix of characters in the new year. There has been to much focus on one or two stories of late.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:09 am

Wondering when Joss will be back, and if she will be played by the same actress. I remember Carly saying she was spending the holidays with Jax, but she should be back by now.

I hope we see her soon.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:14 am

[quote="Nightmoves"]Wondering when Joss will be back, and if she will be played by the same actress. I remember Carly saying she was spending the holidays with Jax, but she should be back by now.

I hope we see her soon.[/quote]

Well to be fair since apparently kids have to go to school on holidays in port chuckles why would she want to come back. Isn't it summer with Jax. ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:17 am

[quote="Nightmoves"]Wondering when Joss will be back, and if she will be played by the same actress. I remember Carly saying she was spending the holidays with Jax, but she should be back by now.

Now that Emma is leaving.... I wonder how much attention (if any at all) will be given to the kiddos? I really think they need to keep them off screen for a while so they can SORAS them. With Molly and TJ (where the heck is TJ anyway?) in college.... the "teen scene" is disappearing. It wasn't very interesting anyway. :lol:

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:19 am

[quote="JaneDoe"][quote="Nightmoves"]Wondering when Joss will be back, and if she will be played by the same actress. I remember Carly saying she was spending the holidays with Jax, but she should be back by now.

Now that Emma is leaving.... I wonder how much attention (if any at all) will be given to the kiddos? I really think they need to keep them off screen for a while so they can SORAS them. With Molly and TJ (where the heck is TJ anyway?) in college.... the "teen scene" is disappearing. It wasn't very interesting anyway. :lol:[/quote]

I do miss Joss and her corn fetish :lol:

I was wondering where TJ was also. Sorry to see Emma go, she a great little actress and a cute kid.

I do think it's time to soras these kids though.

Return to “General Hospital”