Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Philly Phanatic

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby Philly Phanatic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:18 am

I dont understand how some people can claim that they are giving an unbiased opinion on GH...Anyone on this message board watches the show and have people they like and dislike, which would make them biased. Even how someone looks can hamper your ability to make an impartial decision.

I am biased when it comes to Kelly Monaco because she is drop dead gorgeous, so I admit that my opinion of her will be swayed. I play the piano so Johnny goes up in my book.

I openly admit I am biased...all of my opinions (cause that is what they are, opinions not facts) are biased ones.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 am

WTH is with Jason's eye?

I am loving the Windemere stuff. Still a few shows behind but also liking Lucky in Ireland s/l.

katie28

Postby katie28 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:46 pm

Quote Nightmoves: WTH is with Jason's eye?

I am loving the Windemere stuff. Still a few shows behind but also liking Lucky in Ireland s/l.

the eye thing is really annoying me. what is zooming in on your own eye a sign of??? i just don't get what the writers are trying to do there. i mean... at least show like... him seeing something in his eye... or something... or seeing a distorted version of himself. if they zoom into his eye one more time, i'm gonna scream. and not good screaming.. bad screaming.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:27 am

I'm really going to miss JJ. He had great chemistry with just about everyone, especially Tony Geary. He is a great actor and the only "Lucky" IMO. Sad to see him go ;(

Aly16

Postby Aly16 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:52 pm

So Kristina was born on the show in 2002! last time i checked to be 18 you had to be born in 1993 or 92 depending on your birthday...I'm 18. Good job guys! now im not saying its wrong but if your going to age kids that much make sure its all the young kids on the show not just sonnys family! Elizabeths kids didnt age and neither did Nicholas kid.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Quote katie28:

the eye thing is really annoying me. what is zooming in on your own eye a sign of??? i just don't get what the writers are trying to do there. i mean... at least show like... him seeing something in his eye... or something... or seeing a distorted version of himself. if they zoom into his eye one more time, i'm gonna scream. and not good screaming.. bad screaming.

I don't get it either but is's annoying, I hope they get to the point and soon!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Quote Aly16: So Kristina was born on the show in 2002! last time i checked to be 18 you had to be born in 1993 or 92 depending on your birthday...I'm 18. Good job guys! now im not saying its wrong but if your going to age kids that much make sure its all the young kids on the show not just sonnys family! Elizabeths kids didnt age and neither did Nicholas kid.

Most kids do get aged on soaps, with very few exceptions. I think the only reason Liz's kids have not been aged yet is because of how young Liz herself looks, but it will happen at some point if GH is to continue. Nicholas' son Spencer did get aged, last I saw him he looked to be about 8 years old and should only be about 5 maybe?

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Quote katie28:

This is my speculation on what the 'eye' thing means...You know how ever since the accident that turned him into Jason Morgan Jason has not been able to 'imagine or see/picture things in his mind'? I think that this latest surgery, the removal of the fragment from his brain changed that back. And now he will be able to 'see/imagine' things that he he never actually saw,.......maybe. At lest that is what I think it will end up meaning.

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Quote Nightmoves: I'm really going to miss JJ. He had great chemistry with just about everyone, especially Tony Geary. He is a great actor and the only "Lucky" IMO. Sad to see him go ;(

Completely agree!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 am

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
Quote Nightmoves: I'm really going to miss JJ. He had great chemistry with just about everyone, especially Tony Geary. He is a great actor and the only "Lucky" IMO. Sad to see him go ;(

Completely agree!

Great minds 3)

Return to “General Hospital”