Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lunkaford

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby lunkaford » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:48 pm

About the only s/l that doesn't revolve around the kids, is Hayden & Nic (they will probably bring Spencer into it). The s/l like frina are also pushed to the side. The kids are great, but its turning into romper room

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:56 pm

oltllover wrote:
Bizlet wrote:
Nightmoves wrote:Rumor has it that FV has 6 months to turn GH around as the execs are not happy with the floundering ratings.

My take on this, stop the Sonny lovefest, out Liz and get this s/l over so that there is room for new s/ls (like Maxie and Nina running Crimson).

You think FV would have seen what happened they catered to small fan base and Guza turned the show into MOB Hospital it was hanging on by a thread. I am starting to feel like it falling back Guza story telling where stories are are written to prop one or two characters, but I am sorry there far most interesting contact actors who will leave this show if that happens again. They did in the past.

GH has slipped into 4th plkace a couple of times since the new writers took over, something that NEVER happened with RC. There has been some great acting and even some great dialogue but overall the s/l's or lack thereof in some cases are hurting the show. Sonny is still Sonny and even after being shot he still doesn't change. Paul is just Fluke with a different name. Jason is starting to look like a fool. If tptb had gone for broke and revealed EVERYTHING it would have made for a much better sweeps. In some ways it feels like tptb have no clue what they wasn't to do next. I remember their interview about more live in the afternoon but so far its all lies, deceptions, cheating, hate. The only soliud couples are Julexis and Frina and we never see them.

ITA about the reveal Liz and Nik should have been outted at the wedding that is the point of sweeps. Either Laura consience getting to her or Carly getting all the information before she stopped the wedding. I was geared up for that now this still dragging on with no end in sight. The Sonny propping story is a snooze fest I guess the couldn't rights to play the Rocky music bc "Creed" is in theaters.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:47 pm

some of the comments I'm reading on here today....I can't even :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Nightmoves wrote:some of the comments I'm reading on here today....I can't even :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing has changed since the last time you were posting, that's for sure! ;)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Yeah, I have to agree, you guys. The writing for sweeps was lackluster and the rehashing of the Guza era is not entertaining. I skipped through a lot of the sweeps stuff and watched DOOL instead. DOOL kept me weeping for three days with the death of Bo. :cry:

GH has been my number one soap for years and I do not want to see it canceled but it's so hard to watch lately. Maybe Frank can get a hold of things and whip these writers into shape. They need to tighten up these stories and move things along. And for goodness sake, give us some love in the afternoon!

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:47 pm

crazydaisy wrote:
Nightmoves wrote:some of the comments I'm reading on here today....I can't even :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would venture to guess that some like to inflame just to keep the thread going.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:38 am

crazydaisy wrote:

ghfanfare wrote:I would venture to guess that some like to inflame just to keep the thread going.

The lengths some will go to just for attention... *smh*

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Have we ever heard anything about Valerie's dad?

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:18 pm

ghfanfare wrote:Have we ever heard anything about Valerie's dad?

No they have not only that he was black. I don't even remember that far back why he was not with Pat and Valerie. I think he had died.

hayleedog

Postby hayleedog » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:43 pm

[quote="ghfanfare"]Have we ever heard anything about Valerie's dad?[/quote]

Valerie's mom and dad split up before she was born. She has never met him.

Return to “General Hospital”