Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfare

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:16 am

Nightmoves wrote:I was thinking after watching Sloane threaten Anna that maybe Carlos did somehow survive. Maybe wishful thinking, but that would get Anna out of a murder change and we'd have Carlos back on our screen :oops: 8-)

Oh, I would like that! Sloane sure is a Jekyll and Hyde. One minute he's all over Anna like a cheap suit, the next he's blackmailing her. Seems a bit stalkerish to me. :?

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:29 am

Sonny has lost a lot of blood.....Patty is asking for blood donations.....you know what that means......secrets come out with blood types......who`s your real daddy....just a thought

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:33 am

stonecoldhot wrote:Sonny has lost a lot of blood.....Patty is asking for blood donations.....you know what that means......secrets come out with blood types......who`s your real daddy....just a thought

You mean Dr. Obvious? Sonny has lost a lot of blood well 'duh' he was shot in the chest.

Ugh more paternity debacles....

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:39 am

You mean all Sonny's kids will turn out to be someone else child. Just kidding :D :D :D I am sure Morgan will turn out be Avery's father.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:47 am

Bizlet wrote:You mean all Sonny's kids will turn out to be someone else child. Just kidding :D :D :D I am sure Morgan will turn out be Avery's father.

That I would prefer. Who would Morgan raise avery with though? Would he get Kiki back so she could be her sister's mother :shock: Or will Ava beat the Connie rap and get back together with Morgan. Honestly I much prefer Morgan with Ava.

hayleedog

Postby hayleedog » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:06 pm

Even total strangers can be a blood match so unless they do a dna test his kids are safe

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:35 pm

hayleedog wrote:Even total strangers can be a blood match so unless they do a dna test his kids are safe

I'm not in the medical field, but aren't there situations where 2 blood types can't possibly produce another certain blood type? Like Morgan has a different blood type than Sonny and He and Ava could produce little Avery's blood type, but Sonny and Ava could not have produced the same?

Do I sound crazy? LOL :lol:

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 pm

Carly may not like Ric but he is Sonny's brother and Sonny and Ric have been getting along shouldn't he be at the hospital also

As for Anna and Sloane so what if Sloane told DA Anna killed Carlos no body has been found....so she could just say he is trying to set her up for some reason there is no proof he has her gun with her prints nothing else

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:55 am

Thoughts and prayers to all those who lost their lives, and to the families who lost loved ones on this day 14 years ago.....

Jeanine5

Postby Jeanine5 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:00 am

Nightmoves wrote:Thoughts and prayers to all those who lost their lives, and to the families who lost loved ones on this day 14 years ago.....

I second this. My prayers are with all of them also.

Return to “General Hospital”