Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:53 am

Quote Nightmoves: Lexi Ainsworth returning

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/lexi-ainsworth-returns-gh

I'm so glad to see the former actress returning to the role. I preferred her portrayal of Kristina over the last actress. She really has a strong resemblance to Molly too. 3)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:11 am

Already bored with Sonny and Carly round five. Hoping it's over before it even begins.

I like Carly much better away from Sonny. Maybe she'll end up with Jake Doe in the end. That might be fun. 3)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:51 pm

There is a quick little video interview with LW and BM up on Michael Fairman's site. No spoilers revealed but some hints f anyone wants to check it out.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 am

Sam/KM looks nice in the new clothes. Even tho' it is a plain t-shirt and pants, it is much less distracting than the silly cut up tees, skimpy camisoles, and clompy boots.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:04 pm

I noticed Jordan said something about semi-automatic weapons the other day when discussing Sonny's shipments. I think that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say what could possibly be in the shipments. Sonny seems to lose a lot of shipments to rivals.

murnah

Postby murnah » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:17 pm

GH/Dr. Drake should be sued for allowing a patient who's just come out of a coma no less to be questioned, grilled and harassed just hours after waking up. Isn't there a rule in most if not all hospitals "only those related to the patient allowed" ? I somehow don't think the patients former fake husband and the Dr.s girlfriend fall into that category.

And seriously, she's already leaving the hospital? shouldn't there be an observation period or something?

And where the heck is Max? the last I saw him was being admitted to the hospital after being shot. Is he still there?

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Quote murnah: GH/Dr. Drake should be sued for allowing a patient who's just come out of a coma no less to be questioned, grilled and harassed just hours after waking up. Isn't there a rule in most if not all hospitals "only those related to the patient allowed" ? I somehow don't think the patients former fake husband and the Dr.s girlfriend fall into that category.

And seriously, she's already leaving the hospital? shouldn't there be an observation period or something?

And where the heck is Max? the last I saw him was being admitted to the hospital after being shot. Is he still there?

I thought it was kind of weird when Lucas came busting into Hayden's room and proceeds to announce the lab results in front of everyone standing there. Shouldn't that be done in private, even if the results are good?!

Was Max shot? I don't even remember that, lol.

murnah

Postby murnah » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:52 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote murnah: GH/Dr. Drake should be sued for allowing a patient who's just come out of a coma no less to be questioned, grilled and harassed just hours after waking up. Isn't there a rule in most if not all hospitals "only those related to the patient allowed" ? I somehow don't think the patients former fake husband and the Dr.s girlfriend fall into that category.

I thought it was kind of weird when Lucas came busting into Hayden's room and proceeds to announce the lab results in front of everyone standing there. Shouldn't that be done in private, even if the results are good?!

Was Max shot? I don't even remember that, lol.

LOL yeah that's true, medical results should be for the patient and next of kin only, duh Lucas!

No sorry, my bad. I thought it was Max but it was another bodyguard, Vito that was shot. I just looked it up on youtube.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:54 am

The ratings in the women 18-49 category are down again and either we are all on vacation and not watching or there is nothing to watch. It's been way to long since GH has had an epic super couple type storyline. There has been nothing but lying cheating stealing manipulating and boring. Liz and Jake is based on lies and Liz is so desperate and pathetic that it's hard to watch and it also has an affect on how Sam and Patrick plays out. That story has gone on way to long and having Jake remember things about Sam yet never create a situation that causes "moments" between them leaves the fans twisting in the wind. Making Dante a cheater instead of Valerie a stalker has made us want Lulu to dump him rather then fight for him. Despite all the declarations between Carly and Sonny we all know they will implode and we all know that Sonny doesn't know what true love is. If Brenda showed up tomorrow and wanted him back he would be torn. Months ago the set up for Franco and Nina was there but then pulled out from under us and instead we got Ric and Madeline. Ned is gone so there goes that possible love story with Olivia. Julexis has been m.I.a for weeks even though they were a top couple most of last year even when they were broken up. I know most of the issues lately do fall on RC's shoulders but I hope that the new writers take a good look at what fans want and don't want. Every one knows that in the beginning it was RC and FV that saved the show back in 2012/13 by going back to basics. Soaps 101.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:04 am

Quote oltllover: The ratings in the women 18-49 category are down again and either we are all on vacation and not watching or there is nothing to watch. It's been way to long since GH has had an epic super couple type storyline. There has been nothing but lying cheating stealing manipulating and boring. Liz and Jake is based on lies and Liz is so desperate and pathetic that it's hard to watch and it also has an affect on how Sam and Patrick plays out. That story has gone on way to long and having Jake remember things about Sam yet never create a situation that causes "moments" between them leaves the fans twisting in the wind. Making Dante a cheater instead of Valerie a stalker has made us want Lulu to dump him rather then fight for him. Despite all the declarations between Carly and Sonny we all know they will implode and we all know that Sonny doesn't know what true love is. If Brenda showed up tomorrow and wanted him back he would be torn. Months ago the set up for Franco and Nina was there but then pulled out from under us and instead we got Ric and Madeline. Ned is gone so there goes that possible love story with Olivia. Julexis has been m.I.a for weeks even though they were a top couple most of last year even when they were broken up. I know most of the issues lately do fall on RC's shoulders but I hope that the new writers take a good look at what fans want and don't want. Every one knows that in the beginning it was RC and FV that saved the show back in 2012/13 by going back to basics. Soaps 101.

People want to see real love stories not just wait for things to implode.

Return to “General Hospital”