Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
oltllover

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby oltllover » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:36 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote lunkaford: Why did the writers have Jennifer re-cast as so young? there must be a reason....otherwise it makes no sense

The actress playing Jennifer is actually 56. But I think that this is just a nod to history or at least the original history of Jennifer. The original incarnation of Jennifer was a young pretty girl, it was later that the gimmick of using Roseanne and Sally Struthers was used. so this is just a throwback to true L&L history, if that makes any sense. all of that being said I don't think this is the be all end all of Luke's final adventure so I am not stressing over this stop on memory lane. I am waiting patiently for Lucky and Ethan. ;) *) :)

As am I. If they are planning to have all Luke's enemies get in one last round before he leaves it is going to be a long couple of weeks.

LOL. but wouldn't it be great if they could also get all of his partners in crime back to help save the day. We know Holly is arriving soon, and she is actually both friend and foe. I would really love it if Robert and Sean and Tiffany could pop up too. Just like the old days of summer and soaps.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote lunkaford: Why did the writers have Jennifer re-cast as so young? there must be a reason....otherwise it makes no sense

The actress playing Jennifer is actually 56. But I think that this is just a nod to history or at least the original history of Jennifer. The original incarnation of Jennifer was a young pretty girl, it was later that the gimmick of using Roseanne and Sally Struthers was used. so this is just a throwback to true L&L history, if that makes any sense. all of that being said I don't think this is the be all end all of Luke's final adventure so I am not stressing over this stop on memory lane. I am waiting patiently for Lucky and Ethan. ;) *) :)

As am I. If they are planning to have all Luke's enemies get in one last round before he leaves it is going to be a long couple of weeks.

LOL. but wouldn't it be great if they could also get all of his partners in crime back to help save the day. We know Holly is arriving soon, and she is actually both friend and foe. I would really love it if Robert and Sean and Tiffany could pop up too. Just like the old days of summer and soaps.

ITA they should have everyone back I think the only ones to confirm are Ethan, Holly and Lucky. We know how much RC likes surprises so there could be more.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:15 am

Spoiler alert!! for those who don't want to know don't read

www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-reveals-gearys-last-air-date

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 am

Quote Nightmoves: Spoiler alert!! for those who don't want to know don't read

Is this just his last air date revealed.... or actual story?

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:32 am

Quote JaneDoe:

Just the date JD

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:40 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote JaneDoe:

Just the date JD

Thanks! :D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:42 am

How did Dante know where to find Lulu and Dillon? I was surprised when he said they were in a hotel in Canada 8)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:47 am

Quote Nightmoves: How did Dante know where to find Lulu and Dillon? I was surprised when he said they were in a hotel in Canada 8)

He mentioned checking into Dillon booking the room.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:50 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Nightmoves: How did Dante know where to find Lulu and Dillon? I was surprised when he said they were in a hotel in Canada 8)

He mentioned checking into Dillon booking the room.

Thanks Biz, I must have missed that 8)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:52 am

I know he said it but to be honest I have been tuning out mentally with him and Valerie lately. I would assume he checked their credit card or maybe he used his cop status to check flights matching her name.

Return to “General Hospital”