Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:14 am

Quote genhospchat: I don't know if this is the correct thread or If i should have put it in Rant and Rave but did anyone else catch when Carly said that Jason named Michael "Michael Corinthos"? Jason named him Michael Morgan. He wasn't named Michael Corinthos until years later when Sonny adopted him.

Is this the writers again not knowing the history or re-writing history to take something off of Sonny's head?

I like that Michael is changing his name and that he is standing up for himself, instead of being babied and sheltered the rest of his life.

I noticed that too. Yes, Jason named him Michael after Sonny, but he did NOT name him Michael Corinthos. >(

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:14 am

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves: Where the heck is Maxie???

I miss Maxie too. When is her next court date, January? I'm guessing her story will pick up closer to then?

Yeah, I'm ready for the next group of storylines to kick in. Maxie and Nathan being one of those storylines.

BTW...who else besides me squealed when they panned up and there was Johnny Zacharra's handsome face on TV again!?!?!?!?!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:16 am

Quote alikat:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves: Where the heck is Maxie???

I miss Maxie too. When is her next court date, January? I'm guessing her story will pick up closer to then?

Yeah, I'm ready for the next group of storylines to kick in. Maxie and Nathan being one of those storylines.

BTW...who else besides me squealed when they panned up and there was Johnny Zacharra's handsome face on TV again!?!?!?!?!

I probably had the biggest, most stupid looking grin on my face. I was giddy! I can't wait for more. :D

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:29 am

I Luke being held in the Q mansion cellar? Did anyone notice the washer and dryer? My daughter said, umm what happens when someone comes to do the wash 8)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 am

Quote Nightmoves: I Luke being held in the Q mansion cellar? Did anyone notice the washer and dryer? My daughter said, umm what happens when someone comes to do the wash 8)

I was wondering the same thing, lol. You would think the Q mansion would have a better laundry room though. :~

alikat

Postby alikat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:51 am

Quote Nightmoves: I Luke being held in the Q mansion cellar? Did anyone notice the washer and dryer? My daughter said, umm what happens when someone comes to do the wash 8)

Well, maybe Helena has brainwashed Alice as well. She could be working for Helena ;)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Quote alikat:

Well, maybe Helena has brainwashed Alice as well. She could be working for Helena ;)

do we know for sure that it is the Q's basement.

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:21 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote alikat:

No, that's why I was asking... It seemed like it might be but I guess it could be anyone's cellar. It just seemed funny that here was a washer and dryer there 8)

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover:
Quote alikat:

No, that's why I was asking... It seemed like it might be but I guess it could be anyone's cellar. It just seemed funny that here was a washer and dryer there 8)

It does seem strange that it would be the Q's basement. If we knew who's basement it was that could be a clue about who Fluke is.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Very exciting weekly promo(spoilers)

abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/video/latest-gh-videos/VDKA0_udtvw629

Return to “General Hospital”