Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: Random Thoughts and/or Questions (No Spoilers)

Postby Nightmoves » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:24 am

Quote alikat:
Quote Nightmoves: Skye is really annoying me :~

I like Skye...she walks the line of good vs evil and makes it believable. Hooking her to CrAZy was genius. I also wouldn't mind TC coming back so Nikolas can be the Dark Prince that straddles that same line. Maybe even a hook up between the two.

The strange thing is I loved Skye when she was on AMC as Skye Chandler but never really liked her that much on GH go figure...

*sigh* I too would love TC coming back with his Cassadine on

alikat

Postby alikat » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote alikat:
Quote Nightmoves: Skye is really annoying me :~

I like Skye...she walks the line of good vs evil and makes it believable. Hooking her to CrAZy was genius. I also wouldn't mind TC coming back so Nikolas can be the Dark Prince that straddles that same line. Maybe even a hook up between the two.

The strange thing is I loved Skye when she was on AMC as Skye Chandler but never really liked her that much on GH go figure...

*sigh* I too would love TC coming back with his Cassadine on

She kind of hasn't really been put to good use (ya know?).
I like the actress a lot though. She's at the right age to mix it up with Alexis, Diane, Sonny, Jason, Carly, etc...and she has a daughter out there who is an Alcazar (who was killed by a certain blonde/blue eyed enforcer). She's hooked to the Q's and now the Zacharra's. The potential is awesome. I am just hoping GW develops good character driven storyline and plot with all of this. So far he has the perfect ingredients. It's just how he stirs the batter. ;)

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 am

Since when is asking some one to move in with you a gift? Dante sure seems to think a lot of himself...

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:09 am

As much as I enjoy CraZy, I did not enjoy him killing Siobahn. Those scenes upset me more than I thought they would. Lucky talking to her was sad also, he really did care about her. If they wanted to do LL2 I wish they could of done it some other way...

Loved Carly laying into Sonny. I don't see it as her being a hypocrite but rather she finally sees him for what he has become. Robin also sees this now. unfortunately, I don't think it will last...

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 am

Quote Nightmoves: As much as I enjoy CraZy, I did not enjoy him killing Siobahn. Those scenes upset me more than I thought they would. Lucky talking to her was sad also, he really did care about her. If they wanted to do LL2 I wish they could of done it some other way...

Loved Carly laying into Sonny. I don't see it as her being a hypocrite but rather she finally sees him for what he has become. Robin also sees this now. unfortunately, I don't think it will last...

I felt the same way when they killed off Jake.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 am

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Since when is asking some one to move in with you a gift? Dante sure seems to think a lot of himself...

lol!!! :) :)

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:03 am

Here are my thoughts as of today (Thursday)

I was so happy :) when Guza was fired!! I heard a new HW was taking over and had all these great ideas about bringing GH back to their original roots.
Other than bringing Monica back, what positives am I missing?
What has really changed? IMO its the same stories over and over again.
How many times can Jason have a head injury?
How many times can Skye be broke??
Eph and her 'attitude' is so out of line. NOT funny.
Spinelli.....Oyyyy.. Spinelli...he is going from bad to worse. Can't even watch his scenes.
Sorry but Liz running with a major storyline??
Lucky and drugs. AGAIN.
Sonny and his 'madness' :0 AGAIN.
Sonny and 'new Kate' AGAIN another love of Sonny's life story.

I already miss my Jax!
Alexis we see once a week..still.
Night of the accident..cute scenes at Jake's. However, it took 4 days to get back to it?? :(

I see soo many holes. I hope things change. At this rate, they will be heading right to PP with the other soaps.
I am highly disapointed. Am I alone??

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 am

I can NOT believe I'm going to type this but...I'm still a little behind but after watching Wednesday's episode I thought Spixie and Carjax...I'd like them both to get back together. Okay there I said it 3)

cincyghfan

Postby cincyghfan » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Was it me or did everyone in PC need to get laid? Dang ever conversation that took place today was heated and full of emotion, I liked it :)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:51 am

I had a WTF moment yesterday when Skye and Johnny acted like they'd never met. They did the last time she was on. I don't remember the exact circumstance, but there was a scene at the MC where Johnny was intimidating her somehow. As an OLD Jolu fan I used to watch Fan videos on YT and there was one to the song Gangsta's Paradise.... I can't find it now.... but they DID meet before. :~

Also..... did Patrick say Jason's first accident was 14 years ago?? I'm sure that's technically true, but Michael was born AFTER the accident and he's 19, lol. :-)

Return to “General Hospital”