I thought Liz ROCKED Today!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

I thought Liz ROCKED Today!!!

Postby LovinGH » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:02 pm

I saw some remnants of the "real" Liz I love today. She is standing up for herself, for Jake and for Jake's true and only father: Jason!!!! I love the way Jason was looking at her while Lucky put him in cuffs. He saw that Liz was worried about him & as Lucky tried to pull Jason away, Jason hesitated, looked at Liz and assured her he would be fine...

Can't wait til tomorrow when Liz sticks up for Jason and tells Lucky Jason can hold Jake whenever the hell he wants. Woohoo!!!!

Re: I thought Liz ROCKED Today!!!

Postby ilovejasonmorgan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Tell it sister! Stick up for your baby daddy! I think we are gonna see more tension between Liz and Lucky! I can't wait! This is a positive step in the whole baby reveal s/l! I am excited!

Postby image » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:23 pm

Can anyone tell me what Liz said to Lucky at the last scene about taking Jason out in handcuffs and then Liz said something about Jason and Jake and I could not understand what she said.

Postby liz-fan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:49 pm

Does anyone know is the liason scenes onyoutube yet and what's it under if they are? I missed the show.

Postby HAWKCRZY » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:31 pm

yes it was good she need to stand up for jason like she really wants to she loves him and wants everyone to know it i think she just does not what to be the one to make lucky go back to drugs
so keep it up liz and tell the truth

Postby stormy1000 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:33 pm

Back off , Lucky! Jason can hold Jake anytime he wants to!!

Postby fireball » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:29 pm

ITA she was really good,standing up for Jason. Liz you the girl!I especially liked when she just stood on the stairs and waited for Lucky to say what he had to say like it doesn't matter I love him anyway.

Return to “General Hospital”