Jason is Tired of Sam's Whining

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghsince1972

Jason is Tired of Sam's Whining

Postby ghsince1972 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:34 pm

I think Jason is tired of Sam and her whining and manipulation. Jason is just putting up with Sam at this point, but I think he is getting tired of what she is doing...Sam is so jealous and she is taking it out on Jason, with her always walking away or slaming doors, etc. Sam is making it hard for Jason to even say hello to Liz. She has turned into a royal pain in Jason's behind! I think Jason just feels sorry for Sam right now.

Vanrainmom

Re: Jason is Tired of Sam's Whining

Postby Vanrainmom » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:33 pm

Well I hope he knocks some sense into her (well not really "knock"). Right now he is walking around looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Gosh I hope they don;t start making him look as foolish as poor old Lucky. ~)

ghsince1972

Postby ghsince1972 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:44 pm

I think all of the characters are looking pretty foolish these days. The Jerry/Craig story line is a strange one...
I can't believe Carly is keeping her mouth shut in all of this. What about the Scotty story line wanting guardianship of Laura, what is that all about!?!?!?!?

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:58 pm

Quote ghsince1972: I think all of the characters are looking pretty foolish these days. The Jerry/Craig story line is a strange one...
I can't believe Carly is keeping her mouth shut in all of this. What about the Scotty story line wanting guardianship of Laura, what is that all about!?!?!?!?

I'm glad you mentioned that! I was starting to think I had lost my mind. Carly has never ever kept her mouth shut - Why now - the guy is a murderer and her family is at a bigger risk than anytime she was with Sonny. And Scotty - sheesh - how ridiculous is that?
Maybe they brought back Scotty so Bobby can have a boyfriend ;)

Return to “General Hospital”