what would you do if u were Jasno Morgan

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Kelly07

what would you do if u were Jason Morgan

Postby Kelly07 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:25 pm

if you were in his shoes, what would u do???

luvemall

Re: what would you do if u were Jasno Morgan

Postby luvemall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:58 pm

Quote Kelly07: if you were in his shoes, what would u do???

GO HAPPILY TO JAIL AND BEG THE GUARDS TO PLEEAASSSEE NOT LET ANYONE IN TO VISIT!!!!THEN TAKE A LONG OVERDUE NAP WITHOUT ANY WOMEN CRYING ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE, WHAT I CAN'T HAVE, HOW MUCH THEY LOVE ME, HOW DANGEROUS MY LIFE IS, AND JUST TAKE A BREAK :-) LOL

Seriously, I'm not sure what I'd do about the women, but I do know I would claim my son, and to he!! with ANYONE that didn't like it. :D

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:22 pm

Quote luvemall:
Quote Kelly07: if you were in his shoes, what would u do???

GO HAPPILY TO JAIL AND BEG THE GUARDS TO PLEEAASSSEE NOT LET ANYONE IN TO VISIT!!!!THEN TAKE A LONG OVERDUE NAP WITHOUT ANY WOMEN CRYING ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE, WHAT I CAN'T HAVE, HOW MUCH THEY LOVE ME, HOW DANGEROUS MY LIFE IS, AND JUST TAKE A BREAK :-) LOL

Seriously, I'm not sure what I'd do about the women, but I do know I would claim my son, and to he!! with ANYONE that didn't like it. :D

I totally agree - claim your son and to heck with these simpering women. ~)

LovingLucky

Postby LovingLucky » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:28 pm

Well, first I would get rid of my anger by screaming as loud as possible. Then, I would claim my son, go apologize to the Q's,and tell Carly where to put her relationship with Jax.

I would also tell the females of PC to get a therapist and go cry to some one else!

LOL, just messin wicha!

ilovejasonmorgan

Postby ilovejasonmorgan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:30 pm

I would realize that my "son" was more important to me than Sonny is.... I would quit working for Sonny, knowing that I had plenty of money in my bank account and I would also know that the Quartermaines would welcome me back with welcome arms! I would buy a really nice house! I would fill it full of furniture and lots and lots of toys! After that I would go to Elizabeth and tell her about all of the changes that I made - ask her to pack her and the kids up and come make a home with me, so we could be a family! After settling into my new home with my new family, I would probably open up some sort of business! Maybe an art gallery... Somewhere his wife could show off her talents! Then all of their dreams could come true!

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:30 pm

Quote LovingLucky: Well, first I would get rid of my anger by screaming as loud as possible. Then, I would claim my son, go apologize to the Q's,and tell Carly where to put her relationship with Jax.

I would also tell the females of PC to get a therapist and go cry to some one else!

LOL, just messin wicha!

LOL Excellent ideas! Hope the writers are reading this!! :) :)

LovingLucky

Postby LovingLucky » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:33 pm

Quote Vanrainmom:
Quote LovingLucky: Well, first I would get rid of my anger by screaming as loud as possible. Then, I would claim my son, go apologize to the Q's,and tell Carly where to put her relationship with Jax.

LOL, just messin wicha!

LOL Excellent ideas! Hope the writers are reading this!! :) :)

LOL ;)

SamMogan

Postby SamMogan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:56 pm

I would let the Lawyer get me out like they always do. Tell Liz he is going to fight for joint custody and he and Sam go to the island.More beach sceens please with Steve's shirt offffff

liz-fan

Postby liz-fan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:00 pm

Quote ilovejasonmorgan: I would realize that my "son" was more important to me than Sonny is.... I would quit working for Sonny, knowing that I had plenty of money in my bank account and I would also know that the Quartermaines would welcome me back with welcome arms! I would buy a really nice house! I would fill it full of furniture and lots and lots of toys! After that I would go to Elizabeth and tell her about all of the changes that I made - ask her to pack her and the kids up and come make a home with me, so we could be a family! After settling into my new home with my new family, I would probably open up some sort of business! Maybe an art gallery... Somewhere his wife could show off her talents! Then all of their dreams could come true!

ITA!!!! :) Nothing else to be said!

Return to “General Hospital”