am i the only lucky and liz fan???

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Vanrainmom

Re: am i the only lucky and liz fan???

Postby Vanrainmom » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:20 am

I have watched on and off for years and I am new here - but I don't understand why Lucky is so wimpy. He was always the coolest kid on the block - and as he grew up he was so together. Now he is just this simpering dumbo. How could he possibly be the Man that could be a great husband and father. Sheesh - he is Not the man he used to be. Who can root for him now?

luvemall

Postby luvemall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:38 am

Quote Vanrainmom: I have watched on and off for years and I am new here - but I don't understand why Lucky is so wimpy. He was always the coolest kid on the block - and as he grew up he was so together. Now he is just this simpering dumbo. How could he possibly be the Man that could be a great husband and father. Sheesh - he is Not the man he used to be. Who can root for him now?

We can blame the writers >( They have turned ALL 4 of the characters in this s/l into da*m near polar oppisites of their former selves.It's sad really %( Fans are finding it harder to stand behind their fave's because TPTB decided to have them all invaded by POD PEOPLE!! :| I am still for JaSam even though they are both driving me crazy, and I'm still all for Lucky and Liz to find their happily ever after. :)) I try to stay positive.lol :-) Of course this is a saop and the writers will ultimately do whatever they're gonna do ~) We'll just have to wait and see 3)

kellymonaco1

Postby kellymonaco1 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:06 am

I like Lucky and Liz together . Yes Im a Jasam fan but also a Nikolas and Emily fan and Lucky and Liz fan.
Lucky and Liz are great together they have history together and chemistry.
I say d'ont loose hope on them . ;)

CHJS

Postby CHJS » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:42 am

Quote luvemall:
Quote Vanrainmom: I have watched on and off for years and I am new here - but I don't understand why Lucky is so wimpy. He was always the coolest kid on the block - and as he grew up he was so together. Now he is just this simpering dumbo. How could he possibly be the Man that could be a great husband and father. Sheesh - he is Not the man he used to be. Who can root for him now?

We can blame the writers >( They have turned ALL 4 of the characters in this s/l into da*m near polar oppisites of their former selves.It's sad really %( Fans are finding it harder to stand behind their fave's because TPTB decided to have them all invaded by POD PEOPLE!! :| I am still for JaSam even though they are both driving me crazy, and I'm still all for Lucky and Liz to find their happily ever after. :)) I try to stay positive.lol :-) Of course this is a saop and the writers will ultimately do whatever they're gonna do ~) We'll just have to wait and see 3)

Yes, all of our characters have changed. I love the thing about the Pod People, that describes it perfectly doesnt it? LOL
I of course am a full fledged JASAM fan also, but I do love Lucky and know he has did things in the past that was hard for Liz to get over, but I think she is treating him bad right now. I do however think they use to be so sweet together and Lucky does love her very much. I hope they will work it through and be happy together once again. I cant see Lucky with anyone else but Liz!

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:31 am

Quote luvemall:

All I have to say is ITA!!! I like the POD PEOPLE Idea, I have been calling them BIZZARO PEOPLE, I told my mom the other day, it's like all 4 of these characters are the BIZZARO version and the real characters are lost somewhere!!!! (I don't know if some of you guys are old enough to remember >( BIZZARO, >( but he was the exact opposite of :)) SUPERMAN :)) , and on his planet there was an exact opposite version of everyone here on earth, if you ever watched THE SUPERFRIENDS, that is) LMAO!!!! I just wish we could get them back, and Jason and Sam and Liz and Lucky could all live HAPPILY EVER AFTER, but in SOAPS that is a really tall order!!! And one that will probably never come true!!!! But I really do think I could be satisfied with Happy For A While, COME ON PTB!!!!!

Kelley ;) ;) ;)

luvemall

Postby luvemall » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:51 am

Quote mommymccormick:
Quote luvemall:

All I have to say is ITA!!! I like the POD PEOPLE Idea, I have been calling them BIZZARO PEOPLE, I told my mom the other day, it's like all 4 of these characters are the BIZZARO version and the real characters are lost somewhere!!!! (I don't know if some of you guys are old enough to remember >( BIZZARO, >( but he was the exact opposite of :)) SUPERMAN :)) , and on his planet there was an exact opposite version of everyone here on earth, if you ever watched THE SUPERFRIENDS, that is) LMAO!!!! I just wish we could get them back, and Jason and Sam and Liz and Lucky could all live HAPPILY EVER AFTER, but in SOAPS that is a really tall order!!! And one that will probably never come true!!!! But I really do think I could be satisfied with Happy For A While, COME ON PTB!!!!!

Kelley ;) ;) ;)

I love it!! BIZZARO PC!!LMAO!! :D It could explain a lot. :D :D :D

I just REALLY want some resolution as I'm sure we all do!!!

Here's to hoping(raising a glass for a toast)that TPTB end this s/l SOON!CHEERS! :)

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:06 pm

Quote luvemall:
Quote mommymccormick:
Quote luvemall:

Kelley ;) ;) ;)

I love it!! BIZZARO PC!!LMAO!! :D It could explain a lot. :D :D :D

I just REALLY want some resolution as I'm sure we all do!!!

Here's to hoping(raising a glass for a toast)that TPTB end this s/l SOON!CHEERS! :)

I'm holding my glass up high, Cheers to you too!!!!

Kelley ;)

Return to “General Hospital”