Dr. Patrick and SAM...wha??...SPOILERS

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LizPatrickLove

Re: Dr. Patrick and SAM...wha??...SPOILERS

Postby LizPatrickLove » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 pm

I agree with everything Wickedangel said except for the whole sloppy seconds and thirds. Whoever started that it is not true. Thats just gross. In my opinion no child or person is sloppy seconds. Many people have different partners and more than one child, but anyway. I am a Liz fan and a Sam fan and I agree this is a thread about Sam and Patrick who are friends. Not the closest friends no but firends. I don't get why almost every thread I read turns into Sam/Jason/Liz. They all have their good points and bad.

WickedAngel

Postby WickedAngel » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Quote LizPatrickLove: I agree with everything Wickedangel said except for the whole sloppy seconds and thirds. Whoever started that it is not true. Thats just gross. In my opinion no child or person is sloppy seconds. Many people have different partners and more than one child, but anyway. I am a Liz fan and a Sam fan and I agree this is a thread about Sam and Patrick who are friends. Not the closest friends no but firends. I don't get why almost every thread I read turns into Sam/Jason/Liz. They all have their good points and bad.

hahaha! I don't even agree with the sloppy 2nds/3rds part. lol! I was trying to point out how ridiculous and petty it was and then realized how ridiculous and petty I was being pointing it out, but left it in to show that I can admit when I am being ridiculous and petty - it's all about growth right? :)

LizPatrickLove

Postby LizPatrickLove » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Quote WickedAngel:
Quote LizPatrickLove: I agree with everything Wickedangel said except for the whole sloppy seconds and thirds. Whoever started that it is not true. Thats just gross. In my opinion no child or person is sloppy seconds. Many people have different partners and more than one child, but anyway. I am a Liz fan and a Sam fan and I agree this is a thread about Sam and Patrick who are friends. Not the closest friends no but firends. I don't get why almost every thread I read turns into Sam/Jason/Liz. They all have their good points and bad.

hahaha! I don't even agree with the sloppy 2nds/3rds part. lol! I was trying to point out how ridiculous and petty it was and then realized how ridiculous and petty I was being pointing it out, but left it in to show that I can admit when I am being ridiculous and petty - it's all about growth right? :)

Lol! I guess so. I judt don't understand why anyone hates characters. Everyone has a favorite and I get that. But I like everyone for the most part I guess. Liz, Sam, Jason, ESP Michael all of them do stupid things all the time. I don't hate them for it or bash them for it. It's scripted lol.

Return to “General Hospital”