SIX DEGREES OF GH

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
katie28

Re: SIX DEGREES OF GH

Postby katie28 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote iwatched4: So we are going into 80's characters alright. John Durant is the father of Carly Jax who has a son named Michael Corinthos. Michael's uncle is Jason Morgan who once dated and lived with Robin Scorpio who is the daughter Anna Devane (frm. Lavery). And Anna was kidnapped by Grant Putnam is the late 1980s.

How about Heather Webber to Sam McCall

Heather Webber is the mother of Steven Webber who is the brother of Elizabeth Webber who is the mother of Jake (so what is his last name :~ )who is the son of Jason Morgan who is in a relationship with Sam McCall

Alan Quartermaine to Siobhan McKenna

First...I like this game...ok

Alan Quartermaine is the brother of Tracy Quartermaine who is married to Lorenzo "Luke" Spencer who is the father of Lucky Spencer who is Siobhan McKenna's's boy toy ;)

Jagger Cates to Diane Miller

Jagger Cates is the brother of Stone Cates who was the young associate of Sonny Corinthos who is the major client of Diane Miller.

Anthony Zacchara to Cam Webber

Anthony Zacchara is the father of Claudia Zacchara who was the wife of Sonny Corinthos, whose best friend and partner is Jason Morgan, who is the biological father of Jake Webber who is the brother of Cam Webber.

side note: Sonny is the connection is seems for almost everyone...hmmmmm

Cooper Barrett to Brenda Barrett

I like this game as well.

Cooper Barrett was involved with Maxie Jones who was non-married to Damien Spinelli who is the grasshopper to Jason Morgan's StoneCold who is the ex-husband of Brenda Barrett.

Claudia Zacchara to BJ Jones

Claudia Zacchara is the sister of Johnny Zacchara who dated Lulu Spencer who is the niece of Bobby Spencer who is BJ Jones' Mother.

Serena Baldwin to Molly Davis Lansing

well, i'm gonna give this a try... i might fail...

Serena Baldwin is Scottie Baldwin's daughter, who was married to Laura Spencer, who had a son, Nicholas Cassidine, who has a half Aunt Alexis Davis, who is Molly Lansing's mother. DID I DO IT RIGHT!!?? lol... i'm not very good at this.

Venus "V" Ardanowski and Sam McCall

WickedAngel

Postby WickedAngel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Quote katie28:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote iwatched4: So we are going into 80's characters alright. John Durant is the father of Carly Jax who has a son named Michael Corinthos. Michael's uncle is Jason Morgan who once dated and lived with Robin Scorpio who is the daughter Anna Devane (frm. Lavery). And Anna was kidnapped by Grant Putnam is the late 1980s.

Heather Webber is the mother of Steven Webber who is the brother of Elizabeth Webber who is the mother of Jake (so what is his last name :~ )who is the son of Jason Morgan who is in a relationship with Sam McCall

Alan Quartermaine is the brother of Tracy Quartermaine who is married to Lorenzo "Luke" Spencer who is the father of Lucky Spencer who is Siobhan McKenna's's boy toy ;)

Jagger Cates is the brother of Stone Cates who was the young associate of Sonny Corinthos who is the major client of Diane Miller.

Anthony Zacchara is the father of Claudia Zacchara who was the wife of Sonny Corinthos, whose best friend and partner is Jason Morgan, who is the biological father of Jake Webber who is the brother of Cam Webber.

Cooper Barrett was involved with Maxie Jones who was non-married to Damien Spinelli who is the grasshopper to Jason Morgan's StoneCold who is the ex-husband of Brenda Barrett.

Claudia Zacchara is the sister of Johnny Zacchara who dated Lulu Spencer who is the niece of Bobby Spencer who is BJ Jones' Mother.

Serena Baldwin is Scottie Baldwin's daughter, who was married to Laura Spencer, who had a son, Nicholas Cassidine, who has a half Aunt Alexis Davis, who is Molly Lansing's mother. DID I DO IT RIGHT!!?? lol... i'm not very good at this.

Get outta my head!!! that's exactly how I did it!

Ok ...I might have to break the "rules" for this one.

Venus "V" Ardanowski was Jasper Jacks Secretary who is Alexis Davis Best Friend who is Sam McCall's mother.

Chloe Morgan to Frank Smith

theresao

Postby theresao » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Quote WickedAngel:
Quote katie28:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:

Venus "V" Ardanowski was Jasper Jacks Secretary who is Alexis Davis Best Friend who is Sam McCall's mother.

Ok...Chloe Morgan was the bio-mother of Serena Baldwin who is (was?) the daughter of Scott Balwin who is the ex-husband of Laura Spencer who is the ex-wife of Luke Spencer who used to work for Frank Smith.

Tom Hardy Jr. and Lorenzo Alcazar ;)

katie28

Postby katie28 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Chloe Morgan was married to Ned Ashton who was married to Alexis Davis who had a child with Sonny Corinthos who is friends with Luke Spencer who killed Frank Smith.

Skye Quartermaine to Stone Cates

REDWINGSGAL

Postby REDWINGSGAL » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 pm

OK Loving this thread, will give it a try
Chloe Morgan was dating (married to??) Jax who is now married to Carly who is Luke Spencer's niece and Luke was married to Frank Smith's daughter (played once by Roseann Barr)

Robert Scorpio to Dante Falconeri

katie28

Postby katie28 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote katie28:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:
Quote WickedAngel:
Quote theresao:

Ok...Chloe Morgan was the bio-mother of Serena Baldwin who is (was?) the daughter of Scott Balwin who is the ex-husband of Laura Spencer who is the ex-wife of Luke Spencer who used to work for Frank Smith.

Tom Hardy Jr. is the adopted cousin of Elizabeth Webber who was married to Lucky Spencer who is the cousin of Carly Jax who was married to Lorenzo Alcazar

WickedAngel

Postby WickedAngel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Quote theresao:

Tom Hardy Jr. is the Grandson of Steven Hardy who was the boss of Alan Quartemaine who is the adobted father of Skye Quartermaine who was the wife of Lorenzo Alcazar.

Ruby Anderson to Lucy Coe

WickedAngel

Postby WickedAngel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Quote katie28: Chloe Morgan was married to Ned Ashton who was married to Alexis Davis who had a child with Sonny Corinthos who is friends with Luke Spencer who killed Frank Smith.

Skye Quartermaine to Stone Cates

Skye Quartermaine is the adobted daughter of Alan Quartermaine who is the Father of Jason Morgan who dated Robin Scorpio who dated Stone Cates

Kevin Collins to Elizabeth Webber

katie28

Postby katie28 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 pm

i'm finishing what was left...

Robert Scorpio is the father of Robin Scorpio who is the adoptive cousin of Maxie Jones who is friends with Lulu Spencer who is dating Dante Falconeri

Brook Ashton to Rebecca Shaw

WickedAngel

Postby WickedAngel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Quote REDWINGSGAL: OK Loving this thread, will give it a try
Chloe Morgan was dating (married to??) Jax who is now married to Carly who is Luke Spencer's niece and Luke was married to Frank Smith's daughter (played once by Roseann Barr)

Robert Scorpio to Dante Falconeri

Robert Scorpio is the father of Robin Scorpio who is the cousin of Maxi Jones who is Lulu Spencer's roomate who is boinking Dante Falconeri

Katherine Bell to Andrea Floyd

Return to “General Hospital”