GENERAL HOSPITAL BEING CANCELED?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Texas Sunflower

Re: GENERAL HOSPITAL BEING CANCELED?

Postby Texas Sunflower » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Quote jilltidwell: I think that this was something started by the same poster who started it last year by saying that she heard it from her her uncle who worked security last year.

At least, we all know we don't want to loose GH..... It is a good show but I agree with Whatever56 and others......

They just need to get back to their roots..... this time last year we didn't see much of GH and now we have GH and the hub action and SCRUBS is the lead story....

Good job GH making it fun to watch again in the last two years.... Just don't break up Scrubs.... We love them...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Quote jilltidwell: I think that this was something started by the same poster who started it last year by saying that she heard it from her her uncle who worked security last year.

Notice how they post and run? ~)

hollienoelle

Postby hollienoelle » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Quote BackforBarrett:
Quote jandsluv: GH will be the last ABC soap to be cancelled IMO.

Word!

Ha... Double Word!

DOOLSFAN26

Postby DOOLSFAN26 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Quote meowbowow:

I'm not running. GH is getting canceled, its going down to the bottom and the only soap going up is Dools. So deal with it.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Quote DOOLSFAN26:
Quote meowbowow:

I'm not running. GH is getting canceled, its going down to the bottom and the only soap going up is Dools. So deal with it.

If an Emmy award winning soap like General Hospital is canceled, the rest of the soaps won't be far behind.

So I would venture to say that a true soap fan shouldn't be gloating about the cancellation of ANY soap.

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Quote DOOLSFAN26:
Quote meowbowow:

I'm sorry but I'm not the only one who don't believe you. You were wrong last year and you are wrong now.

DOOLFAN, Yes, I notice how they start stuff and run. Which is exactly what this person did knowing that they are wrong and just don't want to admit to being wrong.

Scorpioqueen

Postby Scorpioqueen » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 pm

I Big fan of GH Love the show it would make sad not see GH it a great show to watching all my favorite character that i love.they dropping a lot of interested character that the fan love. some storyline are too long drag on and on forever and don't fit in the storyline agree fan storyline are weak don't want to see GH Canceled!

perplexed

Postby perplexed » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 pm

Please close this thread.. no good comes from it... Peace Out. :)

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Quote perplexed: Please close this thread.. no good comes from it... Peace Out. :)

IA Perplexed. First, I don't or never have believed for one second that this was happening. I believe that the OP is the one who is wrong. I believe this person wants it to happen therefore is trying to throw their false believes on the rest of us. I get tired of seeing negative threads like this. I agree with you close this thread. I'd even delete it.

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 am

Quote DOOLSFAN26: ABC cant afford all three soups and one of the three will be gone by next year. .

I say they get rid of the Clam Chowder then. I've never liked that soup.

Return to “General Hospital”