Halloween Names, Just something fun to do.....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaSam514

Halloween Names, Just something fun to do.....

Postby JaSam514 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:00 am

We do this on another board. We make up halloween names around halloween that are similar to our old names so people can know who we are. Sound like fun?

I have two picked out for me, trying to decide which one I like more:

ShellePhantom
Spookyfan

What do you think?

ShellePhantom

Re: Halloween Names, Just something fun to do.....

Postby ShellePhantom » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:21 am

Hello this is my new name :)

I just realize that some poeple might not be able to do this. On the other board (Soapnet.com) you can have different names, but on here you can only register one name per email address.

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:35 am

Quote ShellePhantom: Hello this is my new name :)

I just realize that some poeple might not be able to do this. On the other board (Soapnet.com) you can have different names, but on here you can only register one name per email address.

i didn't realize you could change it either until a while ago. i changed mine already, and it's not really holloween type. it used to be opalgatinha, but i didn't like that for GH message boards, so i changed it to BabyBlueEyes. i have blue eyes and so does that hot-lookin' jason! :))

Penney Lane

Postby Penney Lane » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:09 pm

Did you change your name again?? Back to ShelleFan?

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:46 pm

Quote Honey Bun:

Did you change your name again?? Back to ShelleFan?

NO I didn't change it back to Shellefan514 I have 2 email address, so I have 2 names now Shellefan514 and ShellePhantom

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:11 pm

Quote ex-michel: Do you know that when you change your picture it changes the pictures on the post you have made previously?

I'm on my 3rd or 4th pic and it will probably change again if I find another one that I really like.

I have one of Steve Burton that I really like but I haven't used it yet.

I've had
the GH logo (orange)
a superman symbol
the Men of GH pic
and now this one of JaSam
I wish we could change pictures, but have our old posts keep the pic they were posted with!
Does anybody know if that is possible?

i found so many pics and i don't know which one i want to keep. this is only my 2nd so i think i'll change it again, but i like this pic. a lot so i'm gonna save it if i wanna put it back later. :)

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:37 am

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
Quote ex-michel: Do you know that when you change your picture it changes the pictures on the post you have made previously?

I'm on my 3rd or 4th pic and it will probably change again if I find another one that I really like.

I have one of Steve Burton that I really like but I haven't used it yet.

I've had
the GH logo (orange)
a superman symbol
the Men of GH pic
and now this one of JaSam
I wish we could change pictures, but have our old posts keep the pic they were posted with!
Does anybody know if that is possible?

i found so many pics and i don't know which one i want to keep. this is only my 2nd so i think i'll change it again, but i like this pic. a lot so i'm gonna save it if i wanna put it back later. :)

I know I have noticed that when you change your pic. it changes on your previous posts as well as your present, I wish it would stay the same.
This is my 4th pic. I like this one.

Return to “General Hospital”