Vanessa Marcil Twitching........

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LifetimeGHLUVER

Re: Vanessa Marcil Twitching........

Postby LifetimeGHLUVER » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:52 am

Quote tshervonne3: She laughs like that for real. Its really that loud, noticed it on the view, and WW.

Wow OMG! What a big sound for such a teeny woman! It's hard on the nerves, personally speaking. If I was part of her family or lived with her it would probably make me jump quite a bit! She's too darn cute though to let it bother me though...:)

lulu_morgan

Postby lulu_morgan » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:27 am

Theres nothing wrong with VM-G.
IVE BEEN WATCHING GH FOR LIKE 15 YRS AND SHE HAS ALWAYS DONE THAT TWITCHING THING WITH HER MOUTH. I NOTICED SHE DOES IT MOSTLY WHEN SHE STARTS TO GET EMOTIONAL..
WATCH NEXT TIME AND ULL SEE WHAT IM TALIKING ABOUT...

SHE DOWNPLAYS HER GORGEOUSNESS BCUZ GUYS JUST FALL IN LOVE W HER EVERYWHERE SHE GOES.

HER BEAUTY PROB DISTRACTS FROM WHATS IMPORTANT 2 HER OR SOMETHIN...DOESNT WANT TO BE JUST A SEX SYMBOL

AND CLAIRES WIERD MOUTH THING IS SO ANNOYING I DONT HAVE AN EXPLAINATION FOR THAT ONE. PROB SOMETHING SHES ALWAYS DONE

lmluna02

Postby lmluna02 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:34 pm

I was reading a article about her the other day and they were saying that she had develpoed a very serious thyroid problem after she had her son and that is why she struggles to keep weight on, and it could maybe have something to do with the twitching .. maybe

BackforBarrett

Postby BackforBarrett » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:55 pm

I'd sure as heck take her twitching, laugh if I could also take her BEAUTY! We should all be so lucky to look half as good as her...she's hot!

lmluna02

Postby lmluna02 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:00 pm

:-) [quote]Quote BackforBarrett: I'd sure as heck take her twitching, laugh if I could also take her BEAUTY! We should all be so lucky to look half as good as her...she's hot![/qu :-) ote]

:-) Me too... She is beautiful... We can dream!!! LOL

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Quote NoSoup4you: old age maybe?

ever notice how Claire smushes her lips into the shape of a butthole? 8) That annoys and grosses me out.

LMAO!! No! but I'm gonna look for it now!

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Quote tshervonne3: She laughs like that for real. Its really that loud, noticed it on the view, and WW.

Love her as an actress (not so much this particular character) but that laugh makes me cringe.

amie11

Postby amie11 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:44 pm

I noticed it on her first episode back, and I have noticed it in every single scene of hers since then. Her bottom lips droops downward to the right VERY frequently. She is still my favorite, and she is still as gorgeous as ever, but there IS something very different about her lip! Maybe a post-surgery thing? Who knows. I'm suprised every one hasn't noticed it. It's extremely obvious.

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:55 pm

I keep trying t post but this stupid freaking Aveeno Radiance thing follows my cursor and disables it.

Sorry for the rant.
anyways

I think Brenda /VM looks gorgeous and she is just as fabulous as before. As I sit here safely behind my keyboard - I can only imagine what all of us look like while posting.
;)

I should be so lucky......

perplexed

Postby perplexed » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Wish the writer's would do the character justice... the writing is just "awful" Love the actress and the former character, but they have "dumbed her down" once again Guza does his thing with the female actors.... JMHO. Peace Out. :)

Return to “General Hospital”